New Fortnite content update has now arrived with patch v7.30. Like always, Epic Games continues to keep the players entertained with fun new ways to fight enemies with.
The biggest addition of v7.30 is bottle rockets which are Fortnite’s version of airstrike scorestreak similar to the ones in Call of Duty games. You can throw these bottle rockets towards the direction of your target. Once done, it will rain bottle rockets on your targeted location by dealing 10 damage to the players and 40 to the environment per explosion.
Another new addition is the environmental campfire. It’s not an item instead you can find these throughout the map and you can lit them up to use. Every environmental campfire can be lit once and heals 2 health per second for 25 seconds to everyone nearby.
Limited time mode: Wild West Duos is now available along with other modes. Wild West mode brings a limited selection of weapons and item for you to take down enemies. Weapons that can be used include Hunting Rifles, Shotguns and dynamite.
You can check out the patch notes for this content update below.
WEAPONS AND ITEMS
- A thrown item that launches a barrage of bottle rockets to the toward the targeted direction.
- Rarity: Uncommon
- Found from Floor Loot, Chests, Vending Machines, Supply Llamas, and Supply Drops.
- Drops in stacks of 2.
- Max stack size of 6.
- Fires 45 rockets of varying speeds randomly within a cone over roughly 9 seconds.
- Deals 10 player and 40 environmental damage per explosion.
- Max 2 active per player.
- Campfire props in the world can now be lit by interacting with them.
- Behaves like the Cozy Campfire, healing 2 health per second for 25 seconds to all nearby players.
- Each campfire can only be used once per match.
- You can tell if a campfire has been used by whether or not you can still see wood in it.
- Reduced the chance of receiving rocket ammo out of ammo boxes from 12% to 6%.
- Increased the impulse strength of the Launchpad by 28.5%.
- Reduced the chance to receive Dynamite from Chests from 7% to 5.33%.
- Sneaky Snowman will no longer drop from Chests.
- Chiller Grenade – Lowered the volume of the beep.
LIMITED TIME MODE: WILD WEST DUOS
Fight for a Victory Royale using a limited set of weapons and items, such as Hunting Rifles, Shotguns, and Dynamite. This town ain’t big enough for the hundred of us!
Increased the chance for Slurp Juice to appear in Supply Drops.
Unvaulted the Revolver and the Double Barrel Shotgun for this mode.
Architect Pop-Up Cup
- Removed the ability to edit enemy structures. Thank you for your feedback!
Play the game today on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and mobile devices to receive the latest content update.
We have more great news for the players of battle royale game on different platforms as Epic Games has now released the tool to merge Fortnite accounts. You can use this new tool here to merge all of your cosmetic items and V-bucks into one account.