For collecting Battle Stars and XP Fortnite has come up with its Week 7 Challenges of Season 7. The challenge is to visit the Expedition Outposts on Fortnite’s map.
Fortnite Expedition Outposts Locations
The seven locations the players have to visit are scattered on the map and haven’t been visited much due to them being out of the way.
The buildings the players have to visit are mostly on top of the mountains, are like red tents with a diamond-shaped icon on them, and can be seen easily from far away.
- The first outpost is on the mountain, east side of Pleasant Park.
- Another outpost is on the north-west of Snobby Shores.
- One is on the north-west side of Tomato Temple.
- An Outpost is west on Dusty Divot.
- One more location is west of Lonely Lodge.
- A location is on the west of Paradise Palms.
- Another outpost is on south of Shifty Shafts.
The player’s challenge is to visit the locations and he might find a chest or two. Other players are also going to be there so fights will take place. There is an advantage though that all the locations do not have to be visited in one match.
There will be planes inside so whoever kills the opponents can grab the plane and take off.