AMD is reportedly readying its Ryzen 3000 CPUs and APUs for 2019. It will be a while before we get to see these CPUs release but, one CPU sales agency is holding a competition asking fans to guess Cinebench scores for the upcoming AMD Ryzen 3000 CPUs.
A South Korean CPU sales agency has started a competition asking the participants to guess the Cinebnech score for the unreleased AMD Ryzen 7 3700X and Ryzen 5 3600X CPUs.
The winners of the competition will receive AMD Ryzen 3000 CPUs as a reward. The competition ends on December 14 but, that not when AMD Ryzne 3000 CPUs and APUs will become available.
This is a strange competition given that AMD is yet to announce its upcoming 7nm Ryzen 3000 CPUs. Speaking of the Ryzen CPUs, all of the upcoming AMD Ryzen 3000 CPUs along with their complete specs and prices.
These leaked Ryzen 3000 CPUs include the Ryzen 3 3300X, 3300, 3300G, Ryzen 5 3600X, all the way to Ryzen 3800X. Ryzen 3 3300 CPUs feature 6-Cores and 12 threads.
- AMD Ryzen 3 3300X – 6-Cores, 12 Threads, 3.5 GHz base clock, 4.3GHz Boost clock, $129
- AMD Ryzen 3 3300 – 6-Cores, 12 Threads, 3.2 GHz base clock, 4.0 GHz Boost clock, $99
- AMD Ryzen 3 3300G – 6-Cores, 12 Threads, 3.0 GHz base clock, 3.8 GHz Boost clock, Navi Graphics, $129
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 CPUs feature 8-Cores 16 Threads, Ryzen 7 3700 CPUs feature 12-Cores and 24 Threads. Last but not the least, Ryzen 3850X and Ryzen 3800X feature 16-Cores and 32 threads.
- AMD Ryzen 5 3600X – 8-Cores, 16 Threads, 4.0 GHz base clock, 4.8 GHz Boost clock, $229
- AMD Ryzen 5 3600 – 8-Cores, 16 Threads, 3.6 GHz base clock, 4.0 GHz Boost clock, $$178
- AMD Ryzen 5 3600G – 8-Cores, 16 Threads, 3.2 GHz base clock, 4.0 GHz Boost clock, Navi Graphics, $199
However, this isn’t the only AMD related rumor making rounds on the internet. According to the report, AMD X570 Chipset with PCIe 4.0 support will be announced at Computex 2019.
The AMD X570 Chipset will probably launch with Ryzen 3000 CPUs. Furthermore, all of these AMD Ryzen 3000 CPUs will feature AM4 socket as AMD plans to support it till 2020. Expect the X570 Chipset to come with support for previous-gen AMD CPUs.