Bungie has now released the latest 22.214.171.124 update on all platforms. This new update fixes a lot of bugs and also marks the arrival of Black Armory in Destiny 2.
Interestingly, there was a glitch in Destiny 2 which made Protheon grew three times his normal size. Protheon is a boss of the inverted Spire strike in Destiny 2. It has now been fixed. Bungie Tweeted recently saying that they have now fixed this enormous Protheon glitch in Destiny 2 with the latest update.
In case if you don’t know about this glitch, you can check out the video here by Bungie to witness this enormous Protheon boss in Destiny 2.
Somehow I feel bad for not knowing about this glitch before. Well if you did and you were scared before then it’s the time to try inverted Spire strike once again.
The new update has arrived so start grinding again and more than ever in the game. This new Destiny 2 update brings the Black Armoy DLC for the annual pass owners of the game.
Bungie has now also released the patch notes of this new update. Some of the big changes are as follows.
- Tuned Chaos Reach’s deactivation cost so that it consistently retains Super energy from deactivating early.
- Previously, Chaos Reach allowed Players to save Super energy when deactivating the Super early by charging a flat Super energy cost upon deactivation (~65 percent). This meant that in order to save Super energy, you’d have to deactivate within the first second or so of the Super’s duration.
- With this change, Chaos Reach’s deactivation will now always save you some Super energy. Deactivating the Super is no longer a flat energy cost but, rather, now works on a curve. The intention is to reward players for skillfully timing their deactivation.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Mountaintop to drop above appropriate power levels for players who do not own Forsaken, making it unequipped unless pulled from collections
- Fixed an issue that caused Valor Ranks to display different values from what their rank actually was
- This is strictly a visual fix, ranks have worked properly since Season of the Forge began
- Prime Engrams will now appear more frequently for players under 550 power, and provide larger power benefits when decrypted
- Fixed an issue where the “Harbinger’s Echo” sparrow was locked out for players who destroyed dragon eggs across multiple characters.
- We are currently developing a fix for an upcoming patch to address players who have already destroyed all eggs prior to this update. Update 2.1.3 is tentatively planned for Dec. 18. 2018. Seed of Light added to the drop table of the Blind Well Heroic.
That’s not all, you can check out the full patches notes from Bungie here.
Now all you have to do is wait a little more for the Scourge of the Past raid. The upcoming Scourge of the Past raid is scheduled to arrive on December 7. You can start playing Scourge of the Past raid at 9 AM PT/ 12 PM ET.
If you want to try it then you’ll have to start grinding today. This Scourge of the Past raid requires a light level of 640. Scourge of the Past Raid is based on the “Lost City” and it’s a full-fledged raid as confirmed by Bungie.