scroll down

Final Fantasy 15: A New Empire Generated $30 Million in November

Final Fantasy 15: A New Empire is a free MMO online game released back in 2017 for mobile platforms. Final Fantasy 15: A New Empire is a strategy based game and it has turned out to do very well in terms of sales. Final Fantasy 15: A New Empire managed to generate an estimate of $1 Million each day in the month of November.

These unbelievable stats were revealed by SensorTower. Final Fantasy 15: A New Empire is developed by Epic Action and published by MZ for Android and iOS platform.

According to the revealed data, This Final Fantasy game on mobile devices generated $30 million total worldwide during just the month of November. These stats are combined of the Google Play Store and App Store on iOS devices. The United States contributed the most to these numbers with 42% of spending in total. Japan followed by coming in at second with approximately 28% spending.

The iOS version of the game brought about 52% of revenue and Google Play managed to bring in the remaining 48%. Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire has managed to generate more than $485 revenue globally since its launch back in 2017.

As for the game goes, many have disliked it completely. The game is fun to play at the start but in the end, it gets very dry. After that part, the game simply asks for your money if you want to keep playing it. It’s a pay to win game.

Other than this, the remaining DLCs of Final Fantasy XV have been now canceled. The news of cancellation came after Hajime Tabata announced that he’s leaving Luminous Productions and Square Enix. Though don’t worry as Final Fantasy XV DLC: Episode Ardyn will be still coming next year.

These canceled DLCs include Aranea, Lunafreya, and Noctis DLCs.

Hajime Tabata retired by saying:

Today, I have a personal announcement to make to all of you. I, Hajime Tabata, will be resigning from Luminous Productions and the Square Enix Group as of October 31, 2018. I was able to gain so much experience with my time at Square Enix. Every title I was able to be a part of means a lot to me. However, Final Fantasy XV stood out from that group as it was a special project for me which I went all-in on.

Hajime Tabata has now even established a new studio shortly after leaving Square Enix. His new studio is called JP Games and will launch in January 2018.

In 2019, the studio will open for game development and business so that’s when maybe we will get to know about new projects from Hajime Tabata.

Hajime Tabata worked at Square Enix for years and he’s been behind games like Type-0, Agito, Type-0 HD, Brave Exvius, Dimensions 2, and Dissidia Final Fantasy NT. Final Fantasy 15 was his biggest project which managed to sell very well so it’ll be very interesting to see what he decides to work on next.

Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire is now available to play on Android and iOS devices.