Treyarch recently released a new update across all platforms bringing the all-new version of Nuketown along with some spawn changes and bug fixes that the players wanted since launch.
This update was long due and it has finally arrived addressing some of the most annoying things in Black Ops 4. Well above all, the wait is over as another and the latest version of Nuketown has arrived in Black Ops 4.
This time in Black Ops 4, the map has some very interesting changes which will help you decide if it’s the best Nuktown map ever or not.
That’s not all as a new Nuketown playlist is also available to keep you on the same map for a long time in Black Ops 4. Nuketown in Black Ops 4 is one of the most iconic maps ever in Call Of Duty history. This new Nuketown playlist will allow you to play different modes on the same map for as long as you want.
The map is small and we advise you to use Saug SMG to pick up some easy close range kills. This map will also help you level up faster so start playing today.
This new update in Black Ops 4 weighs around 10 GB on PS4. This Black Ops 4 new update also brings spawn changes that we know you wanted from a long time. Previously in Black Ops 4, spawns could be very annoying as sometimes the players just spawned right in front of you making you scream. Well, that shouldn’t be the case anymore. These adjuments have been made to different modes.
Check them out below.
- Team Deathmatch: Spawn adjustments made for Arsenal, Summit, and Payload.
- Domination: Spawn adjustments made for Arsenal, Summit, and Payload.
- Free For All: Spawn adjustments made for Arsenal, Summit, and Payload.
- Hardpoint: Spawn adjustments made for Arsenal, Summit, and Payload. Adjusted spawn logic associated with active Hardpoint to reduce the weight given to spawns near the Hardpoint. This should help reduce times when teams spawn on the same side as the active Hardpoint.
- Control: Spawn adjustments made for Arsenal, Summit, and Payload.
- Seaside: Spawn adjustments made to how the spawn system evaluates enemies on Seaside.
- Gridlock: Spawn adjustments made to how the spawn system evaluates enemies on Gridlock.
Now that’s not all. Treyarch has also made some balance changes to the weapons in Black Ops 4. These changes have been done across different weapon types like submachine guns, shotguns, sniper rifles, and more. Some changes have been made to the specialists as well.
We’ve made numerous gameplay balance updates to weapons across all modes, with several changes to gameplay specific to Multiplayer, including tweaks to the SG12 Strobe Light, SMGs, the Titan, and Cold Blooded. Some big changes have also been made to Ajax on the Specialist front, shortening the duration of his 9-Bang flash effect, reducing his accuracy when the Ballistic Shield is up, providing better counters to the 9-Bang and Ballistic Shield, and more.
Many bug fixes are also included. Finally, the bug which showed your team members as enemies in custom games has been also fixed.
Black Ops 4 is now available to play on PS4, Xbox One and PC.