New Spiderman PS4 patch has arrived bringing Turf Wars DLC Support and an option to hide your in-game map. This new Spiderman PS4 patch 1.10 is now available on PS4 and weighs in around 5 GB.
One of the most interesting options to come with this patch is the ability to hide your in-game map and as well as control hints to test out your skills at the fullest. This change is suitable for the players who want to know each and every location in the game.
Support for The City That Never Sleeps – Turf Wars story pack has been added. Now all you have to do is wait till November 20 which is when it arrives. This update also brings new frames and stickers for you to use in photo-mode.
Some bugs and stuttering/lag issues have been also fixed. You can check out the full patch notes below.
- Added support for “The City That Never Sleeps – Turf Wars” story pack.
- Added new frames and stickers to Photo Mode.
- Added colored speaker’s names to subtitles.
- Added options to hide the mini-map and control on the HUD.
- Addressed at the time of the day would not be properly set in “The Heist” DLC, loading screens to appear over cinematics.
- Spider-Man 1.10. Addressed by Miles dialogue may be delayed and not synced with subtitles in “The Heist” DLC.
- Addressed an issue where after quitting a Screwball challenge players would have certain gadgets removed permanently.
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Spider-Man version 1.10.
- Added fixes for stuttering / lag issues.
- Spider-Man 1.10 for PS4 has fixed some glitches.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Gameplay improvements added with Spider-Man 1.10.
- Added other minor fixes and changes with Spider-Man version 1.10.
According to IGN, Hammerhead is the new villain coming to Spiderman PS4 with Turf Wars DLC. As first seen on Reddit, the description of upcoming DLC reads, “Butt heads with Hammerhead in the new DLC, ‘The City That Never Sleeps: Turf Wars.’ Available Nov. 20 in the PlayStation Store.”
Also, do check out the”Heist DLC” which is now available. It includes high-quality content. DLC brings Black Cat into action and is seen flirting with Peter a lot. There’s also a glitch which shows us Black Cat and Spiderman in a very inappropriate position.