Talismans and Trinkets are collectibles that you can find and they grant you a berth of advantages that are permanent. They can be great for you as they can allow you to have an advantage over the late-game enemies, and our Red Dead Redemption 2 Talismans and Trinkets Guide will guide you through finding them.
Red Dead Redemption 2 Talismans and Trinkets
The main difference between the consumables and Talismans or Trinkets is that they are there to provide you perks permanently.
They give you a lot of advantages from getting more money when you are looting to allowing you to increase your alcohol intake. Talismans are usually more powerful and thus require a lot more hard work in order to craft.
Let’s go ahead and take a look at all of the talismans as well as the trinkets one by one to see what they do as well as how they can be crafted. Before that, we will take a look at where you can find all of the items required to craft these items.
|Name||Needed to Craft||Where to Find|
|Vintage War Handcuffs||Alligator Tooth Talisman||Mail cigarettes during the “Smoking and Other Hobbies” quest.|
|Lion’s Paw||Lion’s Paw Trinket||Take from the lion during “He’s British of Course -IV”|
|Quartz Chunk||Bear Claw Talisman||Mail the first dinosaur location during “A Test of Faith” quest|
|Cobalt Petrified Wood||Boar Tusk Talisman||Found on a cart northwest of Lake Isabella|
|Abalone Shell Fragment||Bison Horn Talisman||Inside an old house towards north from sheriffs station in Rhodes|
|Old Brass Compass||Raven Claw Talisman||Found in Francis Sinclairs cabin once you have mailed all 10 rock carving locations|
Beaver Tooth Trinket
- Effect: Slows down weapon degradation by 10%
- Cost: $18.25
- Ingredients: Legendary Beaver Tooth
Tatanka Bison Horn Trinket
- Effect: Decreases incoming melee damage by 10%
- Cost: $16.75
- Ingredients: Legendary Tatanka Bison Horn
Buck Antler Trinket
- Effect: Get higher-quality animal parts from skinning
- Cost: $22.00
- Ingredients: Legendary Buck Antler
Cougar Fang Trinket
- Effect: Stamina Experienced bonus increased by 10%
- Cost: $20.50
- Ingredients: Legendary Cougar Fang
Coyote Fang Trinket
- Effect: Deadeye Experience bonus increased by 10%
- Cost: $21.25
- Ingredients: Legendary Coyote Fang
Elk Antler Trinket
- Effect: Value of looted money increased by 10%
- Cost: $22.75
- Ingredients: Legendary Elk Antler
Fox Claw Trinket
- Effect: Eagle Eye Meter duration increased by 5 seconds
- Cost: $23.50
- Ingredients: Legendary Fox Claw
Lion’s Paw Trinket
- Effect: Stamina Experience bonus increased by 10%
- Cost: $19.75
- Ingredients: Lion’s Paw (Can only be acquired by looting it off of the lion in the ‘He’s British, Of Course’ quest)
Moose Antler Trinket
- Effect: Health Experience bonus increased by 10%
- Cost: $19.00
- Ingredients: Legendary Moose Antler
Panther’s Eye Trinket
- Effect: For 3 seconds, the Dead Eye Meter decreases by 10% less.
- Cost: $25.00
- Ingredients: Legendary Panther Eye
Pronghorn Horn Trinket
- Effect: Animal carcasses don’t spoil while on horseback.
- Cost: $24.50
- Ingredients: Legendary Pronghorn Horn
Ram Horn Trinket
- Effect: Receive twice as many herbs when picking Thyme, Oregano, and Mint.
- Cost: $17.50
- Ingredients: Legendary Ram Horn
Wolf Heart Trinket
- Effect: Can drink twice as much before feeling any negative effects
- Cost: $16.00
- Ingredients: Legendary Wolf Heart
Owl Feather Trinket (Special Trinket)
Effect: Reduces health, stamina, and Dead Eye core drain speed by 15%
This cannot be crafted, you earn it by completing the ‘Archeology for Beginners’ story mission without killing anyone. You can replay this mission as many times as you want, just don’t kill anyone to get this trinket.
Iguana Scale Trinket (Special Trinket)
Effect: Receive 10% less damage when on horseback
How to acquire: Only available for players who bought the Special or Ultimate edition of Red Dead Redemption 2.
Alligator Tooth Talisman
- Effect: Dead Eye Core drain speed decreased by 10%
- Cost: $40.00
- Ingredients: Legendary Alligator Tooth, Gold Jointed Bracelet, and Vintage Civil War Handcuffs (Can be acquired by mailing cigarettes during the ‘Smoking and Other Hobbies’ quest).
Bear Claw Talisman
- Effect: Health core drain speed decreased by 10%
- Cost: $34.75
- Ingredients: Legendary Bear Claw, Silver Chain Bracelet, and Quartz Chunk (can be acquired by relaying the location of a dinosaur bone to the archaeologist during the ‘Test of Faith’ Stranger quest).
Boar Tusk Talisman
- Effect: Horse health and stamina drain speed decreased by 10%
- Cost: $31.00
- Ingredients: Legendary Boar Tusk, Gold Earring, and Cobalt Petrified Wood (can be acquired from a chest that can be found northwest of Lake Isabella).
Bison Horn Talisman
- Effect: Stamina core decrease speed reduced by 10%
- Cost: $38.50
- Ingredients: Legendary Bison Horn, Silver Earring, and Abalone Shell Fragment (can be acquired from an old house north of Rhodes).
Raven Claw Talisman
- Effect: Weapon degradation slowed down by 20%
- Cost: $29.00
- Ingredients: Old Brass Compass (Complete the ‘Geology for Beginners’ quest).
Eagle Talon Talisman (Special Talisman)
- Effect: Eagle Eye can stay active for 5 seconds more.
- Only available for players who bought the Special or Ultimate edition of the game