Having problems trying to survive in the extremely scary and eerie world of Call of Cthulhu? Fear not for our Call of Cthulhu Medicine and Occultism Upgrade Guide will surely help you survive (or die) even better than ever before.
We will try to make our guide as precise as possible because we don’t really want to anger Cthulhu much. A-Anyways, here are some of the things you should know about Medicine and Occultism stat in Call of Cthulhu.
Call of Cthulhu Medicine and Occultism Upgrade
Medicine and Occultism are two of the many stats that can be upgraded in the game but if you have read our *Beginners Guide*, you should know that both of them can only be upgraded until a certain point of the game.
After that, you can only upgrade by using special methods. This Call of Cthulhu Guide will focus on both methods to upgrade the Medicine and Occultism stat in the game. The higher your Medicine stat, the better you will survive in the game.
Similarly, Occultism stat will help you dive further into the game’s story. Without further ado, here is how to upgrade Medicine and Occultism in Call of Cthulhu:
How to Upgrade Medicine
There are two methods to upgrade Medicine in the game. Remember that you can always use Medicine stat to survive better. These methods include:
- The first method is all about focusing your initial character points in the “Medicine” stat. Although we don’t really recommend putting all your points in the Medicine stat, putting at least a few points in the Medicine stat will certainly help you in the game afterward.
- The second method involves you finding Medical Books in the area. You will need to explore your environment and find books hidden away in houses, streets, or even in the hospital. (who would’ve thought?)
How to Upgrade Occultism
Occultism stat focuses on making you more open-minded to certain cults, helping you understand them better. If you really wish to dive into the world of Occultism, the methods to improve Occultism in the game include (but not limited to, I guess):
- The first method is all about focusing your initial character points in the Occultism stat. Although it is not recommended that you put all your character points (CP) in the Occultism stat, putting at least a few points in the stat will certainly help you in the game afterward.
- The second method involves finding certain Occult Books. Another thing you can find to upgrade your Occultism stat would be artifacts. Each Artifact will ward you with one point in your Occultism skill.
- Another alternative method to get Occultism stat is by talking to certain NPCs. Occultists will reward you with Occultism Points if you talk to them and ask for their point of view.
These are some of the ways that can be used to upgrade Occultism and Medicine in Call of Cthulhu. If we do find any other way to upgrade Occultism/Medicine, we will surely let you guys know!