Treyarch seems to be working day and night on Black Ops 4. Without any notice, the game received a new update at night which fixes a variety of bugs and also brings some balance changes to the game.
New Black Ops 4 update is now available on all platforms. It has brought some prominent changes in Blackout. These changes include nerfing of 9-Bang flash grenade. Charging time of 9-Bang flash grenade has now increased and will now save you from being spammed.
9-bang will now also take longer to explode so you better start running to avoid it. Inventory stack size of Cluster Grenade and the 9-Bang has decreased. There’s also some increase in time for the Dead Silence perk.
As for the multiplayer, fire rate of thresher and Sniper’s Nest scorestreaks have increased. This update also improves the overall stability of the game and fixes some animation bugs.
Check out the full patch notes below.
- Resolved an issue where the incorrect animation played after a match in which the player did not rank up.
- General stability improvements across Multiplayer, Blackout, and Zombies.
- Increased Thresher fire rate and projectile speed.
- Increased Sniper’s Nest fire rate and duration.
- Slightly reduced Acoustic Sensor detection range.
- Fixed an exploit on Morocco where the player could end up under the map.
- Resolved an issue where Reactive Camos were not appearing correctly in Create-a-Class.
- Updated unlock requirement text for the MX9 Reactive Camo.
- Long playlist names now display properly on the Multiplayer menu.
- Reduced inventory stack size for 9-Bang and Cluster Grenade from 2 to 1.
- Increased charge time for 9-Bang.
- Increased fuse time before detonation for 9-Bang.
- Reduced Dead Silence duration to 120 seconds to match Awareness.
- Resolved an issue where Multiplayer Custom Games were not working properly after leaving a
- Blackout match and opening a custom Multiplayer lobby.
- Zombies: resolved an issue that caused the neon numbers in Blood of the Dead to disappear when
- Model Quality was set to Low.
- Blackout: resolved an issue that enabled players to start with 200 Health if a Trauma Kit was used as a Blackout match was starting.
Black Ops 4 includes the all-new Blackout mode and is now playable on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.