New Spiderman PS4 patch is now available and it brings something for the fans who were disappointed with the lack of water puddles in the game. Yes, that’s right, there was a puddle gate before the game officially launched. Some players noticed that some puddles were removed from the game as a result of a graphical downgrade.
Insomniac Games has now addressed the concern of puddles in the latest update. The new update has added the ability to add stickers to the photo mode. One of them is a puddle sticker to allow you to put puddles anywhere in the world you want.
Insomniac UI artist Gil Doron revealed this new sticker on Twitter by saying “I fixed this for you.” The Tweet contained the controversial image filled with puddle stickers to compare the change.
There are two different styles of puddle stickers available at the moment. You can resize them or rotate them as you want. So if you are one of them who complained then it’s time to put them right back where you missed them.
Spiderman Ps4 v1.08 update is now available. This patch also brings v1.07 along with it. The updates include New Game + and Ultimate difficulty.
You can check out the patch notes below.
- Fixes and Updates
- Addressed additional issues.
- New Features
- Added support for “The City That Never Sleeps – The Heist” story pack.
- Added New Game Plus.
- Added Ultimate difficulty.
- Added the ability to rotate layers in Photo Mode.
- Added new frames and stickers to Photo Mode.
- Added a shortcut option to trigger Photo Mode via the left button.
- Fixes and Updates
- Tuned Friendly combat difficulty based on player feedback.
- Added a max health cap of 250 and normalized players.
- Added a potential solution for a crash related to graphical artifacting.
- Addressed an issue where players could respawn inside a building in the Financial District.
- Addressed an issue where animation during cinematics could break due to hard drive streaming.
- Addressed an issue where pedestrians would disappear for a frame in the distance.
- Addressed an issue where combat music would persist in the open world after completing a Sable Base.
- Addressed various additional issues.
Furthermore, the game director has also revealed that the game originally had more Sinister Six members. Each one of them had their own separate fights but they removed it later to maintain quality.
Spiderman PS4 is now available to play exclusively on PlayStation 4.