Black Ops 4 is out now and if you are having issues running the game at 60 FPS then this Black Ops 4 tweaks guide will walk you through how you can get to that sweet spot.
Black Ops 4 Tweaks: Recommended PC And Game Settings
Here are the settings that we can recommend. The following recommended PC settings are for users that have Nvidia graphics cards and not for players that are using AMD graphics cards.
Recommended PC Settings
If you are using an Nvidia graphics card then you can go into the Nvidia Control Panel and go to the 3D settings. Choose the program settings and find Call of Duty Black Ops 4. If you cannot find it then you can click on add and direct the program to the Black Ops 4 Exe file. If that does not work either then try running the game first and trying again.
The following are the Black Ops 4 settings that we recommend using if you have an Nvidia graphics card.
- Maximum pre-rendered frames: 1
- Monitor Technology: G-SYNC (if applicable)
- Multi-Display/Mixed GPU Acceleration: Single display performance mode
- Power Management Mode: Prefer maximum performance
- Texture Filtering – Quality: Performance
- Vertical Sync: Disable
- Threaded Optimization: Enabled
- Preferred Refresh Rate to Highest available
Apply the above-mentioned changes and you should be good to go.
Black Ops 4 Settings
Launch Call of Duty: Black Ops 4. Open the graphics settings menu and use the following settings:
- Display Mode: Fullscreen
- Display Resolution: Your monitor’s native resolution
- Render Resolution: 100
- Vertical Sync: Off
- Texture Quality: High
- Special Effects Quality: Medium
- Texture Filtering Quality: Medium
- Model Quality: High
- Screen Space Reflection: Off
- Small Object Culling: Medium
- Special Effects Shadows: On
- Shadow Quality: High
- Dynamic Shadows: All
- Weapon Shadow: Off
- Anti-Aliasing Quality: Medium
- Ambient Occlusion Quality: Medium
- Motion Blur: Off
- Subsurface Scattering: On
- Order Independent Transparency: Medium
This Black Ops 4 tweaks guide should help you get to 60 FPS in multiplayer. Keep in mind that the settings do not adjust themselves according to the game mode. This means that when you get into Blackout mode you will need to change the settings manually.
Let us know what you think about this Black Ops 4 tweaks guide and how your experience has been so far.