Nixxes and EIDOS Montreal have finally released a new patch for Shadow of the Tomb Raider to fix various issues of the game including the very annoying 100% completion glitch and more.
Despite the latest Windows 10 update, this update doesn’t add the support for NVIDIA’s RTX tech in the game. The new patch mainly focuses on fixes and stability issues of the game. It has also fixed DX12 problems faced by Windows 10 users on version 1511.
This update will be automatically downloaded the next time you launch Steam and it will release sometime later for console players of the game.
You can check out the full patch notes below.
- Fixes related to some players not being able to achieve 100% completion, including:
- Problems related to the Champion’s Bow quest.
- Problems related to the ‘Dr Croft’ and ‘That’s a Knife’ achievements.
- Problems with monoliths.
- And various others.
- Fixes a problem where some items would not carry over into New Game+.
- Fixes for a progression blocker some players experienced in Kuwaq Yaku.
- Fixes for a progression blocker some players experienced in the Peruvian Jungle.
- Fixes for a progression blocker some players experienced in Manko’s Tomb.
- Fixed a problem where some in-game hints would still trigger even if the player had them disabled.
- Updates to VO and localization in various languages.
- Fixed a problem that caused some PC configurations to be unable to successfully enable stereoscopic 3D.
- Fixed DX12 problems specific to Windows 10 version 1511.
- A large number of smaller stability and functionality fixes.
If you are playing Shadow of the Tomb Raider on PlayStation 4 then you should check out our Platinum guide here to achieve 100%. You’ll have to complete different side missions, earn all of the skills and more to achieve this platinum.
You’ll be shocked to know that Shadow of the Tomb Raider had an alternative ending before the original release of the game. It has been found by miners and also reveals that even the post credit scene was changed.
Shadow of the Tomb Raider is now available to play on PC, Xbox One and PS4. It’s so much fun and will keep you entertained for a long time with hours of content.