Forza Horizon 4 is now finally available to play and Playground Games has released a new patch to address some issues of the game.
This new patch brings many performance improvements to the game along with stability. Above all, this patch will also solve your Xbox One X stuttering problems. No more Forza Horizon 4 stutter Issue.
Those who are playing the game on Xbox One X might have encountered stuttering problems which are now fixed. This patch has also fixed framerate drop issues on PC.
This patch also fixes the crash resulted due to AMD GPU’s switching to MSAA settings. New visual presets are now also available for Nvidia RTX 2070, 2080 and 2080Ti.
Check out the currently released patch notes below.
- General stability and performance improvements.
- Ultimate VIP Crown flair fixed.
- Stutters on Xbox One X while free roaming.
- Fixed issue when changing MSAA from 2x to 4x resulted in improper tree LOD rendering/popping until game restarted.
- Fixed stalls and large FPS drops during Initial Drive. Affected machines where the player had insufficient RAM for their quality settings.
- Fixed AMD GPU issue where switching MSAA settings without restarting resulted in black corruption on the environment.
- Environment streaming improvements for min spec machines.
- Added visual presets for Nvidia RTX 2070, 2080 and 2080Ti.
- Fanatec CSL Wheel – fix for handbrake stuck on.
- Wheel Force Feedback improvements.
Now with these patch notes out of the way. Forza Horizon 4 is a dream come true for the fans of racing and it provides us with different seasons to check out our skills on.
As for the success of the game. Ralph Fulton, Creative Director at Playground Games already mentioned before that the community of Forza Horizon 3 has played a great role in the making of Forza Horizon 4.
Everything we see in the game from shared worlds to detailed customization purely exists due to the likeliness of the fans.
Forza Horizon 4 is now available to play on PC and Xbox One. It’s also available through Xbox Game Pass which you can try out for 14 days if you want.