WWE 2K19 has been in the talks a little too much and for the better, perhaps that is why 2K Games has rolled out a comprehensive blog which seems to cover almost all of the major details about this upcoming wrestling game.
The details were made available in a blog post, which have revealed new features and improvements compared to previous WWE titles.
One of the best thing about knowing details about the upcoming games is the fact that it mostly prepares you for what is to come. Fans can expect those things or wait for a new thing which they come to know of. This also gives them ample time to adjust to some improvements.
Now for those who know, WWE 2K19 covers mostly improvements of the core mechanics. However, in the recently revealed details, it seems to be that the focus this time around has been on the gameplay, but players can still expect some adjustments and improvements compared to predecessors.
Some of the notable improvements made have been listed below.
- In WWE 2K18, the total number of fighters on the screen has been increased from six to eight.
- In WWE 2K19, the frame rate for matches with six or more characters on the screen has been improved (the animations are faster and look more effective)
- The blows have been reworked with over 250 new attack and reaction animations.
- The new shock response system triggers varied and contextual animations (including exhaustion and size difference).
- The commentary has been expanded with over 15,000 new lines by Michael Cole, Corey Graves, and Byron Saxton.
- You will be able to change the controller assignment in the middle of the match in all modes.
Moreover, the devs have also added a lot of new match types for five, six and eight fighters. They have also added women’s’ royal rumble. Talking about women’s royal rumble we can help but mention that this time around, 2K Games have actually gone above and beyond with the introduction of female characters.
Which is a really positive move, just recently they announced some major female superstars making their way in the game. All of which is pretty remarkable provided the fact that the community is taking it nicely.
Having said that match types include,
- Extreme Rules
- Hell in a cell
- Battle Royal
- Triple Threat Tornado Day
- Ladder day
- Ladder Triple Day
- Bright in a cell day
- Hell in a Cell Triple Day
- TLC day
- TLC triple day
- 4-Way Tornado Day
- Ladder day
- Ladder 4-way day
- Royal Rumble
- Women’s Royal Rumble
Having said that if you wish to view further details, you can check out the official blog post as well.