Epic Games have rolled out Fortnite v6.00 Patch Notes on their official website.
Now looking at the patch notes, the devs have given quite a lot of info on what kind of changes will they be bringing to what kind of fixes will be made and the new stuff is to die for.
Before we head on down to the Fortnite v6.00 Patch Notes, a while back there was also a leak of this same update, which highlighted new things that we can expect in the coming update. Apparently, the leak was pretty much accurate, new pets and new skins are actually coming.
If you wish to check out the complete Fortnite v6.00 Patch Notes then you can head on down to the official website. However, the some of the most notable changes coming to the game have been listed below.
- Vaulted Impulse Grenade, Suppressed Submachine Gun, Light Machine Gun, Bouncer, and Remote Explosives.
- Added momentum functionality to Grapplers.
- Grappler charges reduced from 15 to 10.
- Double Barrel damage reduced from 143/150 to 114/120.
- Reduced Dual Pistol floor loot drop chance from 1.49% to 0.88%.
- New Locations including Floating Islands, Corrupted Areas, and Corn Fields.
These are just the notable changes, as you can guess there is a huge chunk of fixes and changes to the game, regarding its Gameplay, Weapons and items, Performance, Audio, UI, Art and Animation, Replay System, Mobile.
After taking a look at what Epic Games have in store for us, is certainly give birth to the fact that they have big plans for Season 6. They have been building the hype, also last month marked as a biggest Fortnite month ever with 78 million players.
So perhaps, Epic is a little worried about the release of Black Ops 4 Blackout? Seems like it.