The success of Spiderman PS4 was inevitable and could not have been avoided, perhaps that is why as soon as the game rolled out, it kept on nailing down the market. Still, even the successful games have issues which require fixing and that is why the devs, have rolled out the Spiderman PS4 Update Version 1.06.
The news of this update was already known but since there were no patch notes, none of actually knew, what this new update will bring. In fact, we did not even know the size of this update but since it is live now and the patch notes are also available, the details are available for you to see.
Before we go any further, it is notable that this is the largest post-launch update yet, which means that it has brought in quite a lot of changes and that is why the patch notes are pretty detailed as well.
The details from the patch notes of Spiderman PS4 Update Version 1.06, have been made available below for you to see.
Added the option to invert the camera horizontally
- Addressed an issue where the game could freeze on a load of a save game.
- Addressed an issue where players could get stuck inside the Empire State Building spire.
- Addressed various issues with Research Stations locking incorrectly.
- Addressed an issue where puzzles would be locked out in the lab after investigating an audio recorder.
- Addressed a progression stopper when completing Demon Bases and quitting out at the end.
- Addressed a progression stopper when knocking Mr. Negative out of the arena during his boss fight.
- Addressed a progression stopper during point launch tutorial.
- Further improved stability.
- Addressed various UI issues.
- Addressed various animation pop issues.
- Addressed various additional issues.
Following the release of Spiderman PS4, Shadow Of Tomb Raider also rolled out and it seems like it too was not able to influence the ongoing success of Spiderman PS4.
In UK charts, initially Shadow of Tomb Raider took the first position but just a little while after, Tomb Raider dropped to second as Spiderman PS4 took back the UK Charts. Let us how long can it last.