You can unlock many different costumes for your party when going through Dragon Quest XI. Our Dragon Quest XI Costumes Guide will tell you how to find them and what you need to do in order to be able to use them for your character.
Our Dragon Quest XI Guide will guide you through the process of unlocking each and every single costume for your party.
Dragon Quest XI Costumes Unlocks
You need to search for the clothing items all across the world. A set is made specifically for a character so you cannot use it for anyone else. Some of them are hidden quite well, so it may be very difficult for you to search for them on your own.
Anyways, let us take a look at where all of the costumes in Dragon Quest XI are situated.
- Trodain Bandana & Togs: You Start With This Outfit.
- Traveler’s Hood: Find It in a Church Cabinet in Gallopolis.
- Gallopitan Garb: Complete Easy Horse Race (Silver Cup) in Gallopolis.
- Drasilian Helm & Armor: Find It in a Chest in the Ruins of Dundrasil.
- Irwin’s Helm & Armor: Returns to the Ruins after You Are Done with the Game to Get This Outfit.
- Mardi Garb: Part of the Story.
- Erwin’s Coronet & Tunic: Trials of the Luminary Has This Outfit on the First Floor.
- Cobblestone Clobber: Look for It in a Chest Post-Game in Cobblestone.
- Swindler’s Scarf & Stole: Complete the Side Quest Known As “Shiver Me Timbers”.
- Swindler King’s Scarf & Stole: Use Your Ultimate Key on the Heliodor Prison Locked Door.
- Corsair Coat: Buy It From the Nautica Armor Store.
- Corsair Cap: Part of the Story.
- Pirate King’s Coat: Buy It in Cobblestone After Finishing the Game.
- Pirate King’s Cap: Return to Lonalulu After Finishing the Game.
- Dancer’s Costume: Buy It at the Gallopolis Armor Store.
- Bonny Band & Dainty Dress: Get the Recipe From an NPC in Puerto Valor.
- Goddess Tiara & Saintess Dress: Find It in a Chest in the Battleground.
- Serenica’s Circlet: Find It in a Chest During Battle of the Sage.
- Serenica’s Surpice: Find It in a Chest During Trial of the Luminary.
- Sacred Circlet & Raiment: Use Your Ultimate Key to Open the Door in Insula Incognita.
- Ring of Changes: Select It As Your Fish After Completing the Trial on Trial Isle.
- Cat Hat & Cat Suit: Buy It From the Vendor in Gandolia.
- Cute Cap & Pretty Pinny: An NPC in Puerto Valor Will Give You Its Recipe.
- Stellar Starflower & Suit: Return to Octagonia After Ending the Game to Defeat the Spider and Then Talk to the Ladies to Get It.
- Crown of Eternity & Glown of Eternity: Find It in a Chest During Trial of the Sage.
- Uniform De l’Academie: Complete the Quest “The Agony and the Ecstacy” Before Using the Magic Key in L’Academie.
- Dapper Doublet & Natty Cravat: Complete the Sidequest “Skincare for the Fierce and Fabulous” to Get the Recipe.
- Tiara Tremenda & Glad Rags: Complete the Sidequest “Madame Labouche’s Life Lesson” to Get the Recipe.
- Mardi Garb: Is a Part of the Story.
- Dashing Doublet & Suave Scarf: Go to the Octagonia Casino After Finishing the Game.
- Tiara Tremendisima & Gladder Rags: Collect 90 Mini-Medals to Get the Recipe.
- Bunny Ears, Bunny Suit & Fishnet Stockings: Buy the Recipe in Puerto Valor Casino.
- Scandalous Swimsuit: Buy It in Octagonia Casino for 70,000 Tokens.
- Warrior Princess Headress & Dress: Find It in a Chest Inside the Final Dungeon.
- Minerva’s Tiara & Raiment: Use Your Ultimate Key to Open the Door Found in the Battleground.
- Hot Bikini: Buy It in the Octagonia Casino for 150,000 Tokens After Ending the Game.
- Uniform De l’Academie: Complete the Quest “The Agony and the Ecstasy” Before Using the Magic Key in L’Academie.
- Xenion Hair Ring & Dress: Earn It in the Wheel of Harma: Fourth Trial.
- Crown of Dundrasil & Drasilian Dress Coat: Collect 30 Mini-Medals.
- Yggdrasil Crown & Yggdrasil Dress Coat: Find the Recipe During the Fierce Forest Portion in the Trial of the Sage.
- Sun Crown & Pallium Regate: Find the Recipe in the Wheel of Harma: Third Trial.
- Apollo’s Crown & Potentate Pallium: Find the Recipe in the Wheel of Harma: Final Trial.
That is all we have for our Dragon Quest XI Costumes Guide. Let us know if we missed something using the comments section below!