Latest Hotfix by Bungie for Destiny 2 is now live and it fixes many issues in the game while making overall improvements to the game making it better than and more playable.
The biggest change that you will see after the update is the adjustment made with “Cayde’s Will” quest which required hand cannon kills has changed. It previously required you to kill five invaders in Gambit while using the hand cannon but now finally you can do it by killing general enemies which makes it easier.
Other than that, an exploit has been fixed found in the Blind Well of Forsaken’s horde mode which allowed players to go through rounds. More fixes include changes to The Dreaming City such weekly challenges now requiring two weekly bounty completions.
You can grab Destiny 2 absolutely free on PlayStation 4 and you can check out the changes made in the patch notes below.
- Fixed an issue where Barons were providing Legendary rewards outside of Heroic adventures
- Barons in Heroic adventures now reward one guaranteed Legendary per day
- Subsequent kills grant Legendary rewards at a reduced rate
- Fixed an issue where players can get stuck with the Origin Story or the Last Dance weapons if they use the character level boost after obtaining them in Homecoming
- Fixed an issue where BrayTech Legendary Scout Rifle dismantled into Mod Components
- The Offering to the Oracle now sorts to the Pursuits bucket, rather than Consumables
- Removed the weekly bounty that required players to redeem an Offering for the Oracle
- The Dreaming City weekly challenge now requires only two weekly bounty completions
- Fixed an issue where some enemies would improperly spawn chests after being killed
- Players can no longer obtain Dreaming City rewards when repeating the mission “Awakening”
- Fixed an issue where Telesto could be used to accelerate progression of objectives in the Blind Well
- Players may now progress the “Cayde’s Will” quest step by defeating either invaders or general enemies with Hand Cannons
- Turned off rejoin functionality in Gambit
Destiny 2 powerful reward bug has also been addressed by Bungie and they are working on to fix it. If you have got your hands on Destiny 2 Forsaken DLC then do check out our Destiny 2 Forsaken Guides here.