PUBG mobile September update is out now for Android and iOS devices. The game is updated to bring a brand new map, Sanhok. The smaller, jungle-based map is now available to download in PUBG Mobile.
If we look at the patch notes, there are a range of different improvements and changes made to the game. New achievements are added as well as new anti-cheat measures will enhance your experience. Players can now report from the spectator mode.
Customizable Pick-up Settings
– Pick-up quantities can now be specified in settings.
– Added more achievements. Now can be found under Missions.
Clan Perks: after getting specific items (through purchase or luck), the system will award a certain amount of UC for players to share it with other Clan members.
New Clan titles can be equipped after purchase.
Clan Rankings: now lists the most active Clans this week and this season.
– Improved recognition of cheating plug-ins.
– Added Report buttons to Spectator Mode, Basic Information and Results.
Dismantling Time-Limited Items
– Time-Limited items can now be dismantled to BP directly.
– Added a Collect All button to collect rewards of all completed missions.
– Added new mission types to make progression more fun.
Lucky Air Drops
– Chance to get a mystery drop after a match. Contents are customized!
– Season page now shows all seasons played and relevant data such as season titles, the highest tier reached and more.
Friends can now be deleted in batches.
3D models added to vehicle and aeroplane finish previews in the shop.
Animation on the Season page has been optimised for certain device models.
Accidental friendly fire will not be penalised.
Chat system has been tuned.
Items contained in air drops have been tuned.
You can download the update from the Play Store and the App Store.