Square Enix has revealed the Dragon Quest XI PC requirements and they are impressive. Developers have declared the minimum and recommended requirements on PCs ahead of the release so that players can gear up for the role-playing game.
The minimum requirements shared by Square Enix will require the users to have the Operating Systems of at least Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 64-bit. Intel Core i3-2105 or AMD A10-5800K is the least required processor for running Dragon Quest XI on your PC. Dragon Quest XI can be easily run on an 8GB RAM with a storage space of 32GB.
In order for the game to be played in an acceptable graphics setting NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750Ti or AMD Radeon RX 470 are conditional, however. The adequate setting for FPS on Echoes of an Elusive Age is 30 fps at 720P. Although, Square Enix recommends that the 1080p 60fps setting would bring the best out of the game. Nonetheless, both the minimum and recommended Dragon Quest XI PC requirements ask for Version 11 of DirectX.
The best possible operating system requirements as per the recommendations of the developers is the same as the minimum conditions suggest. Similarly, the RAM and storage capacity is also the same in the recommended settings of the game. However, the ideal gaming experience in terms of graphics is recommended with either NVIDIA’s GeForce GTX 1060 or AMD Radeon’s RX Vega 56.
Furthermore, Square Enix also listed the pre-order bonuses offered to the PC users. The bonuses for PlayStation 4 pre-orders were revealed earlier, however. the Digital Edition of Light will bring the pre-order purchasers with the following benefits:
- Wings of Serendipity (Immediate access on release) – Wear this round your neck to bring rare forms of regular monsters running from all around!
- Wallpaper Set (Steam Exclusive) – Steam exclusive wallpapers featuring a range of vivid artwork.
- Seed of Skill x 15 – A nifty nut that confers an extra skill point upon anyone who eats it. Consumed upon use.
- Supplicant – A clairvoyant’s card imbued with the power to restore MP.
- Healer – A clairvoyant’s card imbued with the power to restore HP.
- Seed of Skill x3 – A nifty nut that confers an extra skill point upon anyone who eats it. Consumed upon use.
From all that we know about the game, the developers seem to be putting a great deal of work into providing loads of benefits to the users before the release of the PC port of Dragon Quest XI. But PC users may not be too happy to know that the game is using Denuvo DRM.