The Division 2 Phoenix Shield Collector’s Edition is now available for pre-order and there is plenty of content that you get with the game. Not only do you get the digital content from all the other editions of the game, but you get exclusive physical items as well. Here we are going to look into what you get when you buy The Division 2 Phoenix Shield Collector’s Edition.
The Division 2 Phoenix Shield Collector’s Edition
The Phoenix Shield Collector’s Edition of Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 game includes special physical content:
- Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 game
- The Phoenix Shield limited edition box
- The Mark Johnson articulated figurine by UbiCollectibles
- An exclusive steel book
- The Art of The Division 2 book of lithographs
- A selected game soundtrack
- World map
The Phoenix Shield Collector’s Edition comes with a limited edition box, so there will be a limited number of these that people will be able to buy. Other than that, you can only get this from the official store and nowhere else. Chances are that this version is going to be sold out in no time at all so if you are interested in getting The Division 2 Phoenix Shield Collector’s Edition then you should hurry up.
The Division 2 Phoenix Shield Collector’s Edition you also get additional digital content which is mentioned as follows:
- A 3-days early access to the game
- The Battleworn Secret Service Pack including the Secret service outfit, a rare quality emote, and exotic quality M4A1 Skin
- The Capitol Defender Pack, including Exotic SPAS-12 Shotgun, the weapon blueprint, and the Hazmat 2.0 outfit
- The First Responder Pack, including a special outfit and weapon skin
- The Elite Agent Pack, including an exotic Assault Rifle, an exclusive skill effect, and additional stash space
Other than that, there is another special edition that also comes with a figurine, the Dark Zone Edition. This is not exclusive to the official store and you will be able to get this from retailers as well. If you are interested in getting physical merchandise with your copy of the game then you should check out both these versions.
If you are only interested in getting the digital game and the digital add-ons then you should check out our pre-order guide that will inform you about what you get with the different versions of the game. For more information regarding the game, stay tuned.
Let us know what you think about The Division 2 Phoenix Shield Collector’s Edition and whether or not this is something that you are interested in getting.