Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is one of the biggest games in work by Nintendo and at their recent Direct presentation, they showed off a new feature for music lovers allowing everyone to listen to their favourite soundtracks just by plugging in your headphones.
It’s easy and you can listen up to 900 songs on the go by tucking Nintendo Switch in your backpack. As for the songs, each song is a classic track you would remember always. Each track is done by a famous composer from some other franchise and a different company.
Nintendo has made an official list of soundtracks on their Super Smash Bro website and they keep adding more to it which you can take a look at below.
- Gang-Plank Galleon from Donkey Kong Country arranged by ACE (Xenoblade Chronicles series)
- Mega Man 4 medley arranged by Jun Senoue (Crush 40 and Sonic series)
- F-Zero Medley arranged by Takenobu Mistuyoshi (Daytona and Virtua Fighter series)
- Bomb Rush Blush from Splatoon arranged by Tomoya Ohtani (later Sonic series)
- City Trial from Kirby Air Ride arranged by Noriyuki Iwadare (Phoenix Wright, Grandia, and Lunar series)
- Main theme from Breath of the Wild arranged by Yoshino Aoki (Breath of Fire series0
- Bloody Tears from Castlevania 2 arranged by Michiko Naruke (Wild Arms series)
- Noisy Notebook from Snipperclips arranged by Maki Kirioka (Zone of the Enders series and Metal Gear Solid 4)
- Bomb Rush Blush from Splatoon arranged by Tomoyo Ohtani
Other than that if you were disappointed and in fear after watching Mario’s brother, Luigi, being killed at the recent Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Direct then don’t worry because Nintendo UK has officially assured everyone that Luigi is okay.
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is going to release on December 7 for Nintendo Switch and it’s such a big project that its development was a big secret, not even many people at Nintendo knew about it.