As announced on E3 2018, Trials Rising is an upcoming 2.5 racing game which is developed by RedLynx, developed and published by Ubisoft.
It’s coming from the creators of RedLynx who brought us the Trials Fusion which is a well-renowned game recognized by the racing fans.
This bundle of Trials Rising includes the game itself, an expansion pass and sticker art book. That’s not all as Amazon has also revealed a list of features in the game which you see in details below.
Explore over-the-top action and physics-bending motorcycle racing in the latest edition of the Trials franchise. All-new features, more competitions, and more tracks mean more to play!
- The Gold Edition includes game, an expansion pass, and a sticker art book.
- Explore challenging tracks around the world, from Yellowstone Park to the peaks of Mt. Everest and everywhere in between.
- New Tandem Bike mode allows two riders to control one bike.
- Hone your racing skills and level up from local backyard competitions to stadium races.
- Make a statement with customizable outfits and bike skins.
Finally, the release date for Trials Rising has also been revealed by Amazon. The game will release on February 20, 2018, for all platforms including Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.
You can check out the trailer for the game below which shows the gameplay and the fun it will bring to the racing fans. The game will be challenging and will take you some time to master the controls of the game.
Other than that, if you can’t wait there’s also a closed beta for the game which you can register for by going to the official site here.