Epic took Fortnite down today in the morning to bring the latest content update v4.4, which adds a lot of new stuff to the game.
Fortnite patch notes have been released and there are big changes made to the game including a stink bomb, rocket launcher reload nerf and more. There’s also a new 8-bit skin for you to try out in the game along with a limited time mode for teams of 20 which comes with a twist.
Fortnite stick bomb will explode on impact and it will create a stinky cloud which will last for 9 seconds while doing 5 damage per second. It will be fun to use it while the other team is defending themselves in a building or a fort.
- Stink Bomb added.
- Creates a stinky cloud that deals 5 damage every half-second within the cloud.
- 9-second duration.
- Epic rarity.
- Can be found from floor loot, chests, and Vending Machines.
- Loot in stacks of 3 with a maximum stack of 5.
Epic Games have also nerfed rocket launcher ammo and has extended reloads which is good in my opinion because when there are few players alive, they just spam each other with these rockets.
New stats are as follows:
- Increased the reload time of the Rocket Launcher based on rarity.
- Rare from 2.3 seconds to 2.8.
- Epic from 2.185 seconds to 2.66.
- Legendary from 2.07 to 2.52.
- The maximum number of unloaded Rocket Ammo that can be held has been changed to 12.
New limited time mode looks quite fun and it’s for the teams of 20 only. This mode comes with a countdown and the winner is the one with more player count on the team. In this mode, you will get three circles and the last one will come with a countdown, so anyone who manages to be with more players on the team when the countdown ends will be the winner.
Here are some details for LTM:
- Final Fight plays similar to standard Battle Royale, but instead of the Storm circles closing all the way, the Storm stops after the 3rd circle.
- When the circles have finished closing in, the final countdown timer will begin.
- The remaining teams will battle it out until the timer expires.
- The team with the most players remaining at the end of the timer wins!
- In the event of a tie, the two (or more) teams tied for the lead win the match.
Check out the full patch notes here on the official website of Fortnite and let us know in the comments below about your favorite change in the game.