As you may know that just 2 days back, Pokemon Quest got released in pretty much a surprise announcement and there has been a lot of excitement regarding it. However, Pokemon Let’s Go Pikachu and Eevee’s announcement seemed to have stolen pretty much all of the spotlights of Pokemon Quest. Still, Pokemon Quest For Switch has maintained its stance, in fact, it just might have taken back its spotlight by surpassing one million downloads.
Which is pretty remarkable provided the fact that the title has not been released on mobile platforms and still it has surpassed one million downloads. Pokemon has released a variety of other free Switch titles in the past as well, Pokemon Quest is the first spin-off title in the Pokemon Series to have been developed by Game Freak directly.
For those who are not familiar with the game, Pokemon Quest is set in the world of Tumblecube where everything is in the form of Cube including the Pokemon. You as a player set out to explore rare resources, while also being involved in various combats.
Having said that, Pokemon Quest For Switch was announced alongside Pokemon Let’s Go! Pikachu and Pokemon: Let’s Go! Eevee which will be the successor to Pokemon Go.
The best part about these two games will be the fact that they will also be supporting Multiplayer system. Apart from that, some of the known features to be found in the game are as follows;
- The game will be singleplayer focused
- You won’t be able to transfer Event Items
- You will be able to exchange items between Go and Let’s Go halfway through the game
- There will be many ways Pokemon Go and Pokemon: Let’s Go will interface but there is still not explained as of yet on how it will happen.
- Pokémon Quest is available now on Switch and will be downloadable on iOS and Android later this month.