Fortnite mobile has been here for a while and Epic games have been working a lot lately to bring everything they have on PC or console platform to the mobile version of the game.
One of the most awaited features in the game was the lack of voice chat on Fortnite mobile which was quite annoying when you played it with your friends or with someone random as you could simply just not give any call outs to them to get help or give help.
Well, you don’t have to scream without the team knowing anymore as Epic Games have added the voice chat feature to the mobile version of the game. This feature was released with the 4.3 update which has also brought shopping carts and many more features.
Voice chat is the most important feature announced for mobile users which simply gives you the ability to talk to your teammates.
Other than that this v4.3 patch brings various bug fixes for the mobile version of the game.
Fortnite Mobile-Specific v4.3 Patch Notes are:
- Voice chat is here!
- Voice chat with your party can now be enabled in settings. Push-to-Talk with your party members!
- Editing different stair configurations will work more consistently.
- Fixed an issue causing players to be unable to download Fortnite even if they had enough storage space.
- General fixes to input touch state to better support *many* fingers.
- Trajectory indicators no longer appear when entering DBNO.
- Supply drop health numbers now update correctly when damaged.
- Fixed an issue where touching the quickbar when weapon switching is unavailable could cause your inventory to be stuck on the wrong weapon.
In other news, it was revealed recently that Fortnite sold 5 Million Battle Passes on the first day of Season 3.
Were you waiting for the voice chat feature on Fortnite mobile? Let us know in the comments below.