In this Ring of Elysium Guide, we will guide you on how to change the language of your game to English. As we know that the game is currently available only in Indonesia and Malaysia, an official English version is currently not available to download.
However, with a small trick, we can change the in-game language of the game to English and here we will show you how to do that exactly.
best in the world pic.twitter.com/Cn2r3puGZU
— Ring Of Elysium (@ringofelysium) April 16, 2018
Ring of Elysium Guide to Changing Language
Ring of Elysium is the newest Battle Royale game to join this genre which is gaining momentum with every passing day. With major developers such as Treyarch and Rockstar Games planning to introduce this mode in their games, many titles are already in the market.
Ring of Elysium is one such Battle Royale and it has all the features which other Battle Royale games come with and one of them is the character customization.
Currently, the game is only available in local languages of Indonesia and Thailand. The servers are also based in the same countries and there have no international versions made of Ring of Elysium as of yet.
However, to change the language of the game, there is a small trick by which the language can be changed to English so that people outside Indonesia and Malaysia can enjoy this brilliant Battle Royale game.
Before you start with the process, you will need to download a special tool, which is required for this process. You can download this tool for free using the link.
- Once you have downloaded and installed the tool above, start the Garena client and launch the game
- Once the game is running, use Alt + Tab to return to the main desktop screen and launch the Process Hacker tool you just downloaded and installed
- In the ‘Processes’ tab, scroll down until you find the process ‘Europa_Client.exe’
- Right click on this process and select properties. When the menu opens, click on the magnifying glass next to the command line
- When the information tab opens, select all the text and copy it. Close the window after copying the text
- Now go to the desktop and create a new text document. Save all the copied text in this text file. Now find the ‘-language=th’ in the second last line and change it to ‘-language=en’
- Once this is done, click File and then Save As. You must save this file in .bat format and rename it to ROE
- Once the file has been created, exit the game and quit the client
- Launch the game from the newly created batch file
- The game will run on its own and it will be in English language
- Although you will not need the Garena client to run the game, you will need it to update the game so we recommend that you do not uninstall it from your system
If the game gets an update, start the Garena client and update the game from there. Once the update is complete, you can use the same batch file to run the game. You do not need to repeat the process again.
This concludes our Ring of Elysium Language Change Guide. If you want to add anything to this guide, feel free to use the comments section below!