H1Z1 is finally out on the PS4. There are a lot of ways to get ahead of the competition on perhaps the biggest Battle Royale game on Sony’s console and this H1Z1 PS4 Beginners Guide will help you accomplish precisely that.
Our H1Z1 PS4 Beginners Guide will give you numerous different Tips and Tricks that will help you get to know all of the basics of the game. It will also help you understand which areas you need to excel in in order to stand out from the rest of the crowd.
H1Z1 PS4 Beginners Guide
The game is free-to-play for all of the players but having the PS Plus will allow you to get some extra cosmetics at the start. Apart from that, the game has equal footing for all players once you are in the game.
Players are dropped in random locations and there are more weapons than usual for you to find. This means that the games are shorter and have much more action than usual.
Winning a game is quite difficult but let’s go ahead and take a look at how you can increase your chances of doing that by going through some basic tips and tricks.
Beginners Tips and Tricks
- Remember that there is no need to go and try to find loot throughout the game. Once you have everything that is required for you to effectively fight, it is best to move to a different place after every kill.
- Looting a person may be very tempting once you get the kill but remember that you will be most vulnerable whenever you are standing still looting a person. For that reason, kill and move.
- Remember that your cars have a boost and you can use them to move faster. Use them to get to airdrops since they have the best gear in the game. If you want to move faster without a vehicle, then try to find combat boots to move around.
- You can also switch to the backseat of the cars and hide to patiently wait for enemies to come to you and then take them out.
- Remember that you can cancel grenade throws if you press L1 once again. And while we are on the subject of grenades, you can extinguish Molotov cocktails if you throw a smoke grenade on them. This can be a good way to get out of sticky situations.
- Remember that you can use a helmet to block one headshot from your enemies. Moreover, after that, you can use bandages to heal.
- A single bandage may not do much, but you will probably have them in bulk and you can use multiple of them to heal yourself to the maximum possible amount.
- Remember that the game is somewhat based on realistic military combat, so going prone and using the cover to your advantage can work out very well.
- Try to use the trees and the bushes around you to be camouflaged and then surprise the enemies when they are walking past you without a care in the world.
That is all we have for our H1Z1 PS4 Beginners Guide. Let us know if we missed something using the comments section below!