After a long wait, Battlefield V has finally been revealed and we got to know that the upcoming Battlefield is indeed set in World War 2. The game also has new features including new operations and a coop mode.
Developer DICE is going to focus on some untold stories on the Battlefield this time including a leading female character. There’s also no premium pass for the upcoming Battlefield V.
Battlefield 5 includes a brand new co-operative mode called Combined Arms which will allow you to team with up to four players and take roles to complete different objectives. These objectives will be dynamic and you can play the way you want while staying in cover or rushing into the enemies.
Battlefield 5 Pre-Order Bonuses
As for now the biggest bonus you can get by pre-ordering the game in early beta access which comes with the Deluxe Edition of the game. You will get 3 days early access to the game before the standard edition which is definitely something every Battlefield fan would want right now.
The first trial of the game starts on October 11 and those with Deluxe Edition will get to play Battlefield 5 on 16 October before the standard edition release date that is October 19.
If you Pre-Order the game you will get:
- Early access to Battlefield 5 Beta
- Paratrooper outfit – one of eight Special Soldier Sets available in Battlefield V
- Special assignments – starting on launch week, earn rewards and get an edge over the competition by completing special assignments.
- Battlefield 1 Weapons – ready for use in Battlefield 1, unlock five of the Great War’s most modern weapons and bridge the technological gap between the two world wars
- Early access to the Battlefield V Beta
- 5 sets of Paratrooper outfit
- 20 weekly items with in-game Airlift
Pre-order today to play Battlefield V when it officially releases on October 19th for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.