The world in Conan Exiles is quite massive and will be difficult to navigate around if it was not for the Obelisks. Obelisks serve as fast travel points that you can use to move around. Finding them will be a tad tricky, so you will need this Conan Exiles Obelisks Guide.
Our Conan Exiles Obelisks Guide will tell you where to find all 10 of the Obelisks in Conan Exiles so that you can use them to move around the world in an instant.
What are Conan Exiles Obelisks
Essentially, think of them as fast travel points spread about all over the map. You are able to find Obelisks after you talk to the Archivist in the Unnamed City and learn the Map Room Recipe.
They have purple clouds surrounding them so spotting them should not be that difficult. Let us go ahead and take a look at all 10 of the locations of the Obelisks and how you can quickly find them all.
- The first one can be found right in front of the Archives.
- From here, you need to go northwest to find the second one.
- It can be found towards the south of Shattered Springs.
- From here, head on south towards the first Obelisk and go near the entrance of The Dregs to find another one.
- You will be able to see a stream. Follow the stream towards the northeast towards the Sinkhole and you will find another Obelisk.
- Now, tread east a long way till the jungle. Simply go along the main river until you get to the City of Xel-ha and you will be able to find an Obelisk towards the north of the Capital.
- Northwest from there, you will be able to find another Obelisk at the ruins of the Dagon’s Eye.
You need to head into the snow after this to the Ruins of Xullan to find the 7th Obelisk.
- There is a volcano towards the north but you need to be aware of the fact that you will not be able to access it unless you have a high enough level. The Obelisk can be found towards the bridge on the east side of the volcano.
- Head back into the snow and go west towards the Temple of Frost. You can see a small canyon near the entrance that will house another Obelisk.
- The final Obelisk can be found if you travel south to the Mounds of the Dead. The final Obelisk will be clearly visible to the west side of the lake. Once you have accessed it, you will be able to easily travel around the map.
That is all we have for our Conan Exiles Obelisks Locations Guide. Let us know if we missed something using the comments section below!