Call Of Duty Black Ops 4 has been finally revealed by Activision and it looks better than ever and especially for those who love playing Call Of Duty online with friends. Specialists are returning from Black Ops 3, Specialists are characters with specific abilities and roles to help your team win the match.
Specialists are returning to Black Ops 4 with a mix of old and new characters. Call Of Duty Black Ops 4 features eight specialists and do keep in mind this time you will be able to select one of each specialist per team meaning you can’t stack abilities.
Battery – ‘Demo Expert’
- Equipment: Cluster Grenade – A grenade that sticks to surfaces and releases several smaller grenades.
- Ability: War Machine – Grenade launcher that fires bouncing grenades which detonate after a short time or by hitting an enemy directly.
Crash – ‘Healer’
- Equipment: Assault Pack – Deploys ammo magazines that provide bonus score for taking down enemies. Available to everyone on the team.
- Ability: Tak-5 – Heals, boosts max health, and removes wounds for the user and up to four targeted allies. Works through walls.
Ajax – ‘Breacher‘
- Equipment: 9-bang – Tactical grenade that flashes and stuns. Can be cooked to detonate multiple times.
- Ability: Ballistic Shield – Durable transforming defensive shield with a built-in machine pistol.
Recon – ‘Intel Operator‘
- Equipment: Sensor Dart – Sensor equipment that reveals enemies within its proximity on the minimap. Visible to everyone on the team.
- Ability: Vision Pulse – Pulse the surrounding area to reveal enemies for a period of time. Visible to everyone on the team.
Torque – ‘Defender‘
- Equipment: Razor Wire – Place razor wire to damage and slow enemies that attempt to cross it.
- Ability: Barricade – Deploy reinforced cover protection while securing objectives. Built in microwave field slows and damages enemies. Owner can deactivate cover at will.
Ruin – ‘Rusher’
- Equipment: Grapple Gun – Quickly move to elevations and other locations.
- Ability: Grav Slam – A short, aggressive leap that delivers a lethal blast in radius around the point of impact.
Firebreak – ‘Area Denial‘
- Equipment: Reactor Core – Emits a damaging radiation field that wounds enemies, reducing their maximum health for a period of time.
- Ability: Purifier – Flamethrower that shoots a steady gout of flame, scorching enemies in close range.
Seraph – ‘Tactician‘
- Equipment: Tac-Deploy – Deployable beacon that allows your teammates to re-deploy to the surrounding area.
- Ability: Annihilator – Massive high caliber revolver that fires devastating rounds with increased bullet penetration.
In other news, we are also getting a battle royale mode called Blackout in Black Ops 4. What is your favorite specialist? Let us know in the comments below.