Our Pillars of Eternity 2 Deadfire Guides Archive contains additional guides on various topics.
In this Pillars of Eternity 2 Deadfire PC Commands Guide, we will list all the PC console commands that you can input in Pillars of Eternity 2 Deadfire.
Nearly all RPGs come with the feature where you can use the command console and input different commands to alter the game mechanics in your favor or make the game even more challenging.
You can use any command of your choice and use the command console to have the desired results implemented in a second.
This is one of the benefits of PC gaming where you can easily alter the gameplay according to your own liking and this increases the gameplay value of the game. You can use different commands and experience unique things with each playthrough.
Pillars of Eternity 2 Deadfire comes with its own fair share of console commands and we have all of them listed below for your convenience.
Pillars of Eternity 2 Deadfire PC Commands
These PC console commands range from different useful ones such as unlocking certain items or granting you unlimited health or gold. Below we have listed the complete list of different commands that can be used in the game.
For command where you see the ‘#’ sign, you can replace it with any number you want and that item will be added that specific ‘#’ number of times.
First step is bring down the console command menu, which allows you to input a console command. Fortunately, it is a very easy step and requires just a press of a button. Pressing the tilde key ‘~’ will open the console command menu for you.
Enter Iroll20s command and press enter. This will enable the cheat mode in the game. Once the cheat mode is enabled, you can type any command and press enter to get the desired results.
PC Console Commands List
You will find the complete list of different console commands below:
- Cosmic Cat – Unlocks Cosmic Cat pet.
- Cosmic Bird – Unlocks Cosmic Bird pet.
- Cosmic Dog – Unlocks Cosmic Dog pet.
- UnlockBestiary: Unlocks all Bestiary entries.
- Invisible: All party members cannot be seen by enemies.
- NoFog: Removes fog and reveals all unexplored locations.
- GivePlayerMoney #: Gives you the desired amount of money.
- UnlockAll: All locked chests and doors are unlocked in the area.
- God: Toggles God Mode on and off. It makes your party invincible.
- Rest: Allows the party to camp even without the camping materials.
- RemovePlayerMoney #: Removes a desired amount of money, perhaps if you’re looking for a challenge.
- FindGameData (Object Name): From equipment and gear to NPCs and locations, you can find any relevant data in the game by inputting the command.
- SetTime (Time in 24 hours format): Allows you to set the in-game time to your liking. Input 3 for 3 A.M. and 15 for 3 P.M. and so on.
- AdvanceTimeByHour #: Works similarly to the above command to advance time quicker.
- AbandonShipDuel: Cause the character to withdraw from the duel at the cost of some morale against a weaker enemy.
- AddCrewToRoster: Add a new member to your ship crew.
- GiveItem (Item Name): Gives you the desired item in your inventory.
- HealParty: Completely refills health and stamina of all party members.
- FreeRecipesToggle: Remove the ingredient requirements for all recipes.
- CraftingDebug: Gives you a wide variety of crafting materials in huge numbers.
- AddExperienceToLevel #: Turns the level of each party member to the desired level.
- AddExperience #: Adds the desired number of experience points to all party members.
- ToggleSpellLimit: Removes the requirements of spell casting allowing you to cast unlimited spells.
- Skill (Player Name) (Skill Name) #: Allows you to increase a specific player’s specific skill to a specific level.
- AttributeScore (Player Name) (Attribute Name) #: Allows to increase a specific attribute to a specific number.
These are all the console commands that you can use with the command console. You can use any of these at any time to modify the gameplay.
This concludes our Pillars of Eternity 2 Deadfire PC Commands Guide. If you want to add anything to this guide, feel free to use the comments section below!