Square Enix has recently announced that Final Fantasy 14 Stormblood Patch 4.3, “Under the Moonlight” shall roll out on May 22nd. Furthermore, they added that the patch contains a variety of additional content, which includes a new 24-man raid. Having said that, the trailer has also been released.
So get ready because this upcoming Final Fantasy 14 Stormblood Patch 4.3 is bringing tons of new content for the fans. This will not only be the latest update to Final Fantasy 14 it will also include the next chapter of Ivalice 24-person raid series along with new quests, trials, dungeons, new gear and much more.
With that being said, there could be potential spoilers for those players who have not reached this point in the game, so consider yourself warned.
This patch will include a new main Scenario Quests for Stromblood which follows Lord Hien’s negotiations with the Garlean Imperial envoy Asahi. As both of them exchange promises for peace between Doma and the Empire, disruptive forces lurk in the shadows of Garlemald.
If you are a true fan then you already know that in pure Final Fantasy fashion, nothing is ever final as a familiar prince makes his return to foil Doma’s plans. Seems to be that Final Fantasy 14 Stormblood Patch 4.3 promises us some answers to our previous questions that have been burning inside us for ages.
Content highlights include:
- New Main Scenario Quests – The story of Stormblood continues.
- New Alliance Raid – The Ridorana Lighthouse.
- New Trial – It’s a secret!
- New Dungeon – The Swallow’s Compass.
- New Beast Tribe Quests – The Namazu.
- New Sidequests – The Four Lords, Doman Reconstruction and Further Hildibrand Adventures.
- New Deep Dungeon – 100-Floor Heaven-on-High.
- The Forbidden Land, Eureka Expansion – Pagos Expedition.
- New Ultimate Difficulty Raid – Ultima Weapon.
- Updates to jobs, PvP, Glamour System, Housing, Performance Actions, new more powerful gear and more.
Talking about Final Fantasy, here is an interesting piece. As you may know that Final Fantasy 15 rolled out on PC this year, and while most of us know that it has been developed by Square Enix. A YouTuber seems to suggest that the title was once in development by Eidos Montreal but it was later dropped. Not sure what it would have turned out to be. What are your thoughts?
That said, This highly anticipated patch 4.3 rolls out on May 22.