New Xenoblade Chronicles 2 data mine has been revealed and it brings us huge story DLC details about the upcoming additional content. Data mining means examining the pre-existing data and bringing new information which sometimes turns out to be true, so don’t read forward if you hate spoilers.
This data mine is huge as it reveals the story details about the upcoming DLC and new information about the upcoming Blades.
We are going to list them below (Spoiler Alert):
- Takes place in the Aegis War
- The Driver-Blade mechanic is gone
- Instead, you control characters like Addam, Mythra, Brighid, Minoth, Lora, etc. directly
- They all have 7 Arts
- Characters like Addam, for example, can’t upgrade their weapons with core chips
- Blade data for Jin, Haze and seemingly Malos exists, so they could be potential rewards
- Datamine confirms that The Conduit is the Zohar (might just be a reference to its shape though
timor Domini principium scientiae sapientiam atque doctrinam stulti despiciunt
(The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. The foolish despise wisdom as well as doctrine.)
audi fili mi disciplinam patris tui et ne dimittas legem matris tuae
(Listen, my son, to the discipline of your father, and forsake not the law of your mother,)
ut addatur gratia capiti tuo et torques collo tuo
(so that grace may be added to your head and a collar to your neck.)
Players will also get new blades, called Shulk and Fiora from the original Xenoblade Chronicles as the data mine suggests. Shulk has the Monado upgrade and also has ”I’m feeling it” taunt.
In the end, it’s just a data mine, nothing is official so don’t expect this all to be true.
On the other hand, Do check out our guide here to earn money fast in Xenoblade Chronicles 2.
What do you think about this datamine? Let us know in the comments below.