Civilization 6 Spring Update has rolled out and while most of the changes are small and are basically tweaks to various dials and figures, there have been new additions in there as well.
One of the best addition is how the joint wars now work. Players will be able to ask friends to jump right into a war that they are already fighting. Which means that, even if you have not teamed up at the time of declaration, you will not have to worry.
If the war is in progress and a friend wants another friend to join in, he certainly will be able to, no restrictions imply.
- 12 new historic moments have also been added, which are:
- First Shipwreck Excavated (+2 Era score)
- World’s First Shipwreck Excavated (+3 Era score)
- First Aerodrome Fully Developed with all buildings (+3 Era score)
- First Encampment Fully Developed with all buildings (+3 Era score)
- First Entertainment Complex Fully Developed with all buildings (+3 Era score)
- First Water Park Fully Developed with all buildings (+3 Era score)
- First City with 25 Population (+1 Era score)
- World’s First City with 25 Population (+2 Era score)
- First Seaside Resort (+2 Era score)
- World’s First Seaside Resort (+3 Era score)
- National Park Founded (+3 Era score)
- World’s First National Park Founded (+4 Era score)
Having said that, various other tweaks have been brought in this Civilization 6 Spring Update. Which includes multiple bugfixes, text fixes, graphics fixes, AI, Multiplayer, UI and more. You can check out the full patch notes as well if you wish to take a deeper dive.
Be that as it may, if you do not want any issues to influence your gameplay, then we would recommend you to disable any mods, that is if you are using any. Disabling mods will give you the best gameplay experience. That said, when the mods have been updated by the mod creators, then you may start using mods.
Talking about mods, do check out the best Civilization 6 mods list we have made for you guys. These mods have been carefully plucked out form multiple other mods because these ones will certainly enhance your game experience.
Do let us know what you think of these mods in the comments below.