Codemasters has announced that Xbox One and PS4 users will be getting an open beta next week for their latest arcade racing game, Onrush. Onrush is coming from the developers who formerly worked at Evolution Studios, and developed DriveClub.
The open beta event will take place between May 17 at 2 PM BST and May 21 at 10 AM BST, for Xbox One and PS4. There are no dates yet for the PC version. The PS4 players who have ordered the game already will get the beta earlier than others on May 15th.
The Open Beta will include the multiplayer mode and a ‘Superstar Practice’ mode which you can play solo or with a friend against AI opponents. During the solo mode, Photo mode is an extra feature, which will be available during the solo mode so you can take amazing photos with great editing tools during the action.
If you play online you can also unlock rewards for the final game including Tombstones and Crashtags.
The tracks, modes and other features available in the beta are as follows:
TRACKS – (Both will feature different weather conditions and times of day)
– Big Dune Beach
– Crater Lake
– Firewall: RUSHing leaves a destructive trail of fire behind
– Crashbang: Your Tombstones are blinding when collected by opponents
– Tumbler: Earn RUSH directly from front and back flips
– Turbulence: RUSHing leaves a disruptive wake of turbulent air behind
– Touchdown: Timed boost landings are more effective
– Spiral: Earn RUSH directly from performing barrel rolls
– Rampage: Refill your RUSH gauge with every successful takedown
– Surge: Initial boost usage is more powerful but more costly
– Pinpoint: Earn RUSH directly from performing near misses
– Blockade: RUSHing drops a trail of blockades that slow your opponents down
– Shield: Give nearby teammates a shield that offers protection from big hits
– Impact: Earn RUSH directly from taking down opponents
Are you looking forward to play Onrush Beta on Xbox One and PlayStation 4? Do let us know in the comments below.