By now, all of us are quite aware of the latest update for Fortnite to bring its Season 4 in a new and interesting manner. Along with it, the cycle of weekly challenges have also started. Our Fortnite Week 1 Challenges Guide will help you complete all the objectives and earn Battle Stars during the first week of Season 4.
Fortnite Week 1 Challenges
Before anything else, chill. Do not rush it. You have plenty of time (around 10 weeks or so) to complete these objectives since every week challenges last until the particular season for Fortnite expires and we are treated with a new update thereafter. With that aside, the objectives you are expected to complete are listed below:
- Look For All The 8 Letters Making Up The Word ‘FORTNITE’ To Earn 5 Stars.
- Find And Deploy A Port-A-Fort 1 Time To Earn 5 Stars.
- Dealing 500 with Sniper Rifles to Earn 5 Battle Stars.
- Hunt For the Treasure in Tomato Town for 10 Stars.
- Put Down 3 Enemies In Flush Factory For 10 Stars.
- Unlock 7 Chests In Haunted Hills To Earn 5 Stars.
- Perform 3 Pistol Eliminations To Earn 10 Stars.
The objective of dealing damage with sniper rifle is quite straightforward and will be completed if you play enough matches. Port-a-Fort will be located at a random spot in each match, maybe inside a chest or from a supply drop.
Similarly, 3 pistol eliminations and 3 players killed in Flush Factory are objective that might be hard but have no particular strategy to go with them. Playing enough will get you there. As for the other ones, you could use some help.
The 8 Letters in F.O.R.T.N.I.T.E.
There are 8 fixed positions where you can head to find these letters stationary above in the sky. In addition, you do not need to worry about the order since Epic Games here will always send forth the next letter you need regardless of the location. So, just head to any 8 of the 15 locations to find all the letters. Locations are given below:
- Above A Metal Tower in Dusty Depot (Or Dusty Divot since Update 4.0)
- Above On One of the Towers in Tilted Towers
- Next to the Race Track, On Top Of a Hut
- In a Mansion Situated At Lonely Lodge
- Above A Gazebo/Hut in Pleasant Park
- Adjacent a Helicopter in Moisty Mire
- In The Parks of Greasy Grove
- Haunted Hills
Chests in Haunted Hills
You will be required to located and unlock a total of 7 Hidden Chests in Haunted Hills. Beware of threats here, since many people would be willing to tick this particular objective off of their Week 1 Challenges list. Locations for these are given below:
- South of the Region on a Bed of the Truck
- The Spire or Tower of the Church
- Near One of the Gravestones
- Underneath The Church
- Interior of the Chapels
- Beneath The Chapels
- Inside The Church
Treasure of Tomato Town
You can choose to head straight to the location of the treasure or go through the trouble at Tomato Town and locate the treasure map first. It is entirely your decision. The map is inside a dumpster behind the taco shop in Tomato Town.
The map shows a river/lake with a tree nearby. For this, head to Loot Lake and look for a small island or a big piece of rock in the middle of the water body. South of it, you will see a partially sunken boat. Make your way onto the boat to collect the treasure.
That is all for Fortnite Week 1 Challenges. If you are having trouble with any of the contents of the guide below, let us know in the comments below!