A new Kingdom Come Deliverance Patch 1.4.3 for Xbox One and PS4 has rolled out, and it has brought various fixes which have been previously reported, numerous times from the community.
This Warhorse studio’s newly published update for the game brings the software to the version 1.4.3. The size of this Kingdom Come Deliverance Patch 1.4.3 is 4.5 GB.
Not only has this update fixed those reported bugs but it has also fixed several crashes that have been occurring under various circumstances.
It has taken a while for this patch to be released, although now with the option to change the hairstyles and beards as well as some Easter content, fans will have a little something to remain indulged in the game.
With all that said, the patch notes have also been made available to you, below. You can take a deep dive into the notes and find the bug fix which has been bothering you.
Since this Kingdom Come Deliverance Patch 1.4.3 reportedly fixes over 200 bugs, there is high chance that if you have been experiencing any bug, it has already been fixed.
Fixed issues (Consoles – This patch includes all versions of the patch 1.4 to 1.4.3):
- Ressurection day is upon us! Some NPCs that died due to the physics glitches have risen from their graves.
- Fixed the problem with the Mightier than the Sword quest related to the scribe.
- Rattay archery competition works on advanced difficulty.
- Fixed save issue in the House of God quest.
- Cutscene after the completion of the quest Questions and Answers should trigger properly.
- Player with an equipped bow can now be dehorsed by enemies.
- Rattay armorer should no longer get stuck in an infinite sleep behavior.
- Player with an equipped bow can be dismounted.
- Fixed a bug with an instant game over in the Trial by Fire quest.
- Player can no longer lock on a non-existing opponent.
- Fixed instant game bug over in Baptism of Fire quest.
- Crashes after time skip/fast travel should no longer occur.
- Game no longer crashes after “The Sport of Kings” quest.
- Crash after walking into Straw’s house during the “Pestilence” quest is fixed.
- Crash after finishing the “Pestilence” quest is fixed.
- Very rare crash after loading a game is fixed.
- Another 200 major bugs fixed.
- Henry can now change his hairstyle and beards in bathhouses.
- Unarmed mercy kill added.
- Real easter eggs added. Hunt for the golden egg can begin! Also, there is a new Easter-themed weapon to be found.
- [Rare] Attacking stops working.
Kingdom Come Deliverance was released on February 13, 2018, for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.