Our Fortnite Taco Shop Guide helps you discover all the Taco Shops in Fortnite for completion of Weekly Challenge #8. So hop on, let us take a look at some of the locations you need to head to for those precious Battle Stars.
Fortnite Taco Shop Locations
This particular Weekly Challenge will commence on Thursday so it is most advisable to start your journey then. But why not have all the information beforehand? That way, you won’t have any trouble, and you could carry that task out in quick succession.
Your objective is basically to visit three different Taco Shops situated anywhere on the map.
However, remember, this has to be done in a single online session, a single match. As a reward, you will be receiving five Battle Stars which will contribute to your overall Battle Pass Progression. A side note, continue the match until the end of the challenge to be validated. You can visit any three Taco Shops from a list of them below:
- The first one could be found if you head west of Retail Row.
- Another Taco Shop is situated in a town south of Shifty Shafts.
- Moving north of Tomato Town, you’ll come across a Taco Shop too.
- There’s a Taco Shop over at Tilted Towers. You will find Sone next to one of the Forbidden Dance Signs on a pole.
- West of Tilted Towers, you will find a Mini Stadium, a soccer field. You can find the next Taco Shop within this small town.
A good strategy to survive the round along with visiting these shops at the same time: Start from the south.
Visiting the first Taco Shop south of Shifty Shafts, you can head to the two shops near Tilted Towers. This will help you attract less attention on the way because these areas are less populated so not looming with much threat. Once you have done it all, hold on, as long as you can because either way, you have got yourself 5 Battle Points.
This is all we have in our Fortnite Taco Shop Locations Guide. If there is anything else that you would like to add, let us know in the comments section below!