PUBG Corp. has been supporting its widely popular game, PUBG, on PC and Xbox One with constant updates and the studio has announced that it will be rolling out PUBG Xbox One Update 12 tomorrow which will bring optimizations and Crucial Bug Fixes.
The upcoming PUBG Xbox One Update 12 will bring partially “optimized vehicle system” along with a fix for voice chat crash issue.
As for the gameplay, the update will bring fixes for bugs such as the bug that caused the vehicles to flip or the bug that caused the character to be seated in a strange position.
Optimization and Stabilization
- Partially optimized the vehicle system. The dust effect caused by friction with the ground during driving has especially been optimized, and the vehicle system has been improved in part.
- Fixed a problem with voice chat that caused some crashes.
- Grass objects in Erangel have been optimized and will continue to be optimized going forward.
- Fixed a serious bug that caused vehicles to flip or get airtime for no reason. This includes the three-wheel bike.
- Fixed an issue where under certain circumstances the character would be upside down or seated in a strange position when moving seats while riding in vehicles.
- Player will receive more damage in a vehicle collision. The heavier the vehicle, the greater the damage inflicted upon the player. Also, players are now more likely to die or be knocked out when colliding with a vehicle running at high speed.
- The vehicle passenger will receive more damage when the vehicle crashes into an obstacle like a wall or tree. When crashing into something at high speed on a smaller vehicle, such as a motorcycle, the player will take much more damage.
- Fixed issue causing the 4x scope to be excessively reflective.
Furthermore, the PUBG Xbox One Update 12 will also bring UI fixes like the fix for the UI alignment issue, fix for equipment items not showing up properly.
Not only that, the PUBG Xbox One Update 12 also briongs a new “Western Military Crate” that brings new cosmetic Items. You can check out the full patch notes here.