Far Cry 5 Update 4 Fixes Crashes and Save Corruption
Far Cry 5 Update 4 has rolled out and it has brought in some minor bug fixes and improvements. Which vary from stability & performance improvements to map editor, gameplay & UI, Co-op as well as online and some other slight fixes.
That said the patch notes for Far Cry 5 Update 4 are mention below.
Stability & Performance
- Fixed low occurrence crashes and walkthrough breaks
- Additional quality bug fixes
- Fixed low occurrence save corruption
Companion, Enemy, & Animal AI
- Fixed low repro AI issues
Design & Mission Progression
- Fixed issues preventing silver bar purchase
- Fixed minor bugs
Gameplay & UI
- Fixed minor bugs
COOP and Online
- Improved COOP connectivity
- Fixed low occurrence COOP specific walkthrough breaks
- Fixed voice communication issue where players could be permanently muted
- Hurk was blowing up the client player when in a helicopter, fixed that.
Far Cry Arcade
- Improved map download efficiency
- Fixed various Arcade gameplay issues
- Fixed issue where map textures would be extremely low
- Improved PVP matchmaking
- Fixed lobby loadout selection and map selection issues
- Fixed issue with Arcade Editor crashes
PC Patch Only
- Fixed issues that were causing incorrect spawn if the game was minimized during loading
If you still like to check out the patch notes available on the official website of the game, then you can do that as well.
That said, In Far Cry 5 safe locations are very important, not all are able to locate all of the safe locations. Keeping that in context, we have Far Cry 5 safes locations guide at your disposal. So use that to unlock all of the safe locations.
Be that as it may, Far Cry 5 map editor is a thing of its own. It might not appear to be a big feature of the game. Although when the main story of the game has ended, it adds additional activities for you to take part in and things to do.
So the game does not get boring even after the main story has ended.
when you check out the Far Cry 5 Update 4, then do let us know, what you think of it?