Pubg Corps. is adding one highly requested featured to their popular battle royale title. The PUBG Killer Spectator Mode is available now on PC on the game’s test server, named PC 1.0 Update #9.
On PUBG, you were already able to see your Death Cam or quite some time now, however, fans requested a spectate mode of their killer. This will spice things up when you get killed close to the chicken dinner but could also help you determine if the person that eliminated you was cheating.
Fortnite, the second most popular battle royale title right now, had the killer spectator mode feature included from the beginning so it was only a matter of time before PUBG would add it too, given the fans’ demands.
The patch notes for PC 1.0 Update #9 read:
- Players can now spectate their killer by clicking the “watch” button on their match result screen
- Solo killer spectating
- If you get killed by the Blue Zone, the Red Zone or from falling, you can spectate the nearest player from your death location
- When the player you were spectating dies, you can continue spectating the killer of that player
- If the player you were spectating gets disconnected, you can continue spectating their killer
- Duo / Squad killer spectating
- Same as above but can only spectate the enemy team after all your team members are dead
- You can report a player you are spectating in Killer Spectate mode by pressing R
- If you click Death Cam, you won’t be able to use the Killer Spectate mode
This update will be pushed to the live servers as soon as its stability is ensured. Furthermore, the new Savage map, set in a tropic island, is also available for testing and will become available at a later date.
Also, make sure to grab your Free SCAR-L Skin as a reward for PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds first year anniversary.