Kingdom Come: Deliverance has just got its latest update which includes a ton of bug fixes, a few gameplay tweaks as well as new hair cosmetics. Furthermore, the Kingdom Come: Deliverance Easter Update 1.4 is also coming with a free DLC on PC with an HD texture and audio pack, allowing PC users to experience higher fidelity audio and visual enhancements.
According to Warhorse Studios, after this update, you will probably want to check your old save files, created with version 1.3.4 or older. They didn’t actually acknowledge the fact that some of the errors resulting to data corruption are just now fixed, however, if you experienced any of these errors then you should follow Warhorse’s advice. The related announcement reads:
“If you finished main quest Baptism of Fire and the following quest (Questions and Answers) did not start, reload any save from Baptism of Fire and progress through the battle. The quest Questions and Answers should start after the duel with Runt.”
Here are the Kingdom Come: Deliverance Easter Update patch notes:
- New Hair and Beard mechanics.
- Customize your style in bathhouses and gain extra charisma with freshly cut hair.
- Unarmed mercy kill added for a more “subtle” way to solve quests.
- Real Easter eggs added. The hunt for the golden egg can begin!
- Traditional Czech Easter-themed weapon to be found, called “Pomlázka”.
- Resurrection day is upon us! Some NPCs that have died due to the physics glitches have risen from their graves.
- Fixed problems with the “Mightier than the Sword” quest related to the scribe.
- Rattay archery competition works on advanced difficulty.
- Fixed save issue for the “House of God” quest.
- Another 200 major bugs fixed
In addition, a free DLC for Kingdom Come: Deliverance is now available on PC, named HD Texture & Audio Pack. As expected, the pack enhances the visual and audio experience of the game. HD Audio is available for all three voiceover languages (English, German and French) and enhances all in-game voiceovers and sounds.