scroll down

Burnout Paradise is Back on Top After 10 Years Again

Burnout Paradise is remastered and now the top game on UK charts this week. Coincidentally, the last Burnout game to take top spot was Burnout Paradise in 2008, as they say, history repeats itself. It is back on top after 10 years again.

The PS4 version of the game accounted for 78% physical copy sales and remaining 22% by Xbox. Still, burnout didn’t manage to beat Burnout 3: Take Down’s week one sales which is surprising at this point.

Burnout Series has seen four games on top of the charts which include original Burnout Paradise, Burnout Revenge, and Burnout Takedown in 2004 which is the fastest and best-selling Burnout game ever.

If you are into trophies collecting or achievements be sure to take a look at the list of all the achievements available in the Burnout Paradise Remaster.

Looking at the other games on the chart GTA V slipped down to fourth after having another week at the top. Devil May Cry HD Collection couldn’t make it to the top 10 sadly, staying at No.13 during the first week of its release. Fifa 18 is back on the top ten at No.3 along with Mario Kart 8: Deluxe bouncing back in the top ten.

The top charts are as follows :

  • Burnout Paradise Remastered
  • Kirby Star Allies
  • FIFA 18
  • Grand Theft Auto V
  • Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
  • Super Mario Odyssey
  • PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds
  • EA Sports UFC 3
  • Fallout 4
  • The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Besides that, it is a great month for Xbox One Fans because Sea Of Thieves is releasing this week on 20 March. If you Pre-order an Xbox this week you’ll get a free copy of Sea of Thieves.

A beautiful RPG Ni no Kuni 2 is releasing on 23 March. Fry Cry 5 is set to release at the end of this month at March 27, 2018, on all platforms and if you have a PC you can start the Pre-Load on March 23rd before everyone else.