The recently released Operation: Shamrock and Awe for Call of Duty: WW2 has brought a tonne of rewards in both Multiplayer Mode and Zombies Mode. You can participate in this limited time event right now until Apr. 03, 2018. In our Call of Duty: WW2 Zombies Leprechaun Clover Easter Egg Guide, we have detailed everything you need to know about reaping the rewards in Operation: Shamrock and Awe.
Call of Duty: WW2 Zombies Leprechaun Clover Easter Egg
When it comes to Zombies Mode, you can unlock 3 camos, one for each released Zombies Map i.e. The Final Reich, The Darkest Shore, and Groesten Haus. What you essentially need to do is to is to place Jolts on 4 clovers while playing a map – this varies from map to map.
On Groesten Haus, there are only 4 possible locations, 8 possible spawn locations on The Darkest Shore, and 9 on The Final Reich. Once you are through the initial phase of finding 4 clovers and placing Jolts on them, you will unlock the corresponding camo and spawn a Leprechaun Zombie.
If you manage to score a headshot on the Leprechaun Zombie and kill it from the headshot damage, you will receive 5,000 Jolts. A pretty good amount! In the section below, I have detailed all possible locations of clovers across all three released Zombies Map… so far.
As mentioned earlier, there are only 4 possible locations where clovers can spawn in Groesten Haus. As for the camo, you unlock one called Gruner Knoten. Following are all the locations of clovers:
- One is right next to MP-40 Wallbuy
- One is right next to STG-44 Wallbuy
- One is right next to Combat Shotgun Wallbuy
- One is located inside the Mystery Box Room on the map
The Darkest Shore
Like I have stated above, there are 8 possible locations where clovers can spawn. You simply need to make sure to check all these locations. Once you are done with clovers, you will unlock a camo called Verrotteter Rabe. Following are all the possible spawn locations of clovers:
- Right next to Laufenblit
- Right on top of the Bluffs
- Inside the Artillery Bunker
- Towards the left side of Lebenblitz
- Right next to the Minecart Entrance inside the Bunkers
- Inside Bunker 3 directly above the U-Boat Pens entrance
- Right next to some barrels located outside of the Artillery Bunker
- On the right-hand side immediately after entering the U-Boat Pens
The Final Reich
The last of currently released Zombies Map i.e. The Final Reich has 9 possible locations for clovers to spawn at. Once you have found the required 4, you will unlock Schwein Gehabt camo. Following are all the possible spawn locations of clovers:
- One is located at the Tower
- One is right next to M1928 Wallbuy
- One is right next to a Gas Valve at the Riverside
- One is located inside the Morgue, near the Spike Trap
- One is located towards the right-hand side of the Courtyard’s entrance
- You will locate one while moving towards the Sewers from the Riverside
- One is located right next to M1928 Wallbuy, directly underneath a lamppost
- Another one is at the Armor Station between the Laboratories and Salt Mines area
- Another one is located towards the right-hand side of the entrance to Klaus’s Workshop
This is all we have in our Call of Duty: WW2 Zombies Leprechaun Clover Easter Egg Guide. If there is something else that you would like to add, feel free to let us know in the comments section below!