Final Fantasy 15 Royal Edition Gets New Information At The Anniversary Exhibition
Just Today Square Enix and the development team of Final Fantasy 15 hosted a panel at the 30th Anniversary Exhibition of the Title Final Fantasy. The Exhibition is taking place at Mori Art Museum in Roppongi, Tokyo and it is currently open.
At the Exhibition, Square Enix and the development team both collectively revealed some new information about the game Final Fantasy 15. The Information of the game was reported on a Twitter account by a user and then later relayed on Reddit by a user “chuansleisheng”.
The information was about the Royal Edition as well as it covered the development of the game and its DLC expansions. Square Enix development team teased the fans by telling that the Royal Edition will be including new additions to the story and also a new update that is coming to the main game in March.
Although not much information was provided on the actual content of the game. You can give a reading to the summary below but it is to be understood that it includes Spoilers for those who have not played the game. So if you are that someone who would like to go into the game blindfolded then this probably is not recommended.
- Ignis’s Screen time in chapter 1 has been increased.
- The Rock of Ravatogh was made to be visible while the player pushes the car in Chapter 1.
- In Chapter 3, it was initially assumed that there would be more people going to Iris than to the Chocobos, but it turned out to be the other way around.
- There will be voice lines exclusive to the quest “The Sword in the Waterfall”.
- The Royal Edition will supplement the main story.
- The team couldn’t go into detail, but there will be another update in March.
- Episode Duscae was originally going to be “Episode Titan,” but it has been changed to be a demo centered around an open-world experience.
- You can go to the Insomnia from the Royal Edition in Chapter 14.
- A scene of flirtation between Gladio and Sania which was cut from the main game has been added to the FFXV Pocket Edition.
- The trunk has been cut from the game.
- Some changes with the Episode Ignis to not make it boring.
- For the multiple endings, because the ending of the main game was already good, the alternate ending carries a sense of denial.
This here is just some of the main information regarding the panel, if you wish to view the full version of the information it is also available.
If you have not played the Pocket Edition of the Game Final Fantasy 15 then it is worth a try and as a beginner, you can find some tips and tricks regarding the game as well.
Also for those users who need an insight on how the PC version is going to be then, you should know that a recent Benchmark on PC is really a generation ahead.
The Royal Edition of the game will be available on March 6th for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One and PC.