Xbox Game Preview PUBG Update Fixes Teleporting Vehicles, and More
Xbox Game Preview PUBG update is out now that deals with a handful of issues that started popping up after the last patch. According to Bluehole, they received plenty of player feedback which gave an insight on the problems the community is facing, some of them were due to the last PUBG update.
Following are the patch notes from the original update that caused more problems than it fixed.
- Increased damage to the vehicle body, and significant damage to the wheels when targeted with gunfire
- Increased vehicle damage when successfully targeted with a grenade
- Both driver and passenger will suffer increased injuries from crashing into objects or other vehicles (Dacia, UAZ, and Buggy)
- Slight reduction to player damage when being struck by a vehicle
Here are the PUBG update notes for the latest fixes released by Bluehole.
We received a lot of great feedback following the changes made to vehicle/player damage. We continue to tune and balance this element of gameplay, and are therefore reverting back to increased damage if a player is struck by a vehicle.
- Resolved an issue preventing players from vaulting over specific ledges and/or windows
- The camera will now remain in the correct location following player death
- Vehicles will no longer relocate to another position on the map after the player disembarks
One of the most annoying issues players were facing is the teleporting cars. Players reported that after driving a car to a certain location, once they exit, the car relocates to a different location. Thankfully, this problem is fixed with the latest PUBG update for Xbox Game Preview members.
PUBG is now available on Xbox One as well as PC. You can down from Steam or the Xbox Marketplace.