Destiny faction rally improvements and vault space increase aren’t happening anytime soon, according to Bungie’s Destiny 2 development roadmap. Both features have been a problem for the players ever since the title came out and while we would love to see instant fixes for them, Bungie has other issues to deal with first.
The developer of the sci-fi shooter shared its plans for a range of different features, changes, additions, and improvements it has planned for Destiny 2. However, those looking for Destiny 2 Faction Rally improvements and more vault space were utterly disappointed to know that it won’t happen until May.
Here’s is the complete Destiny 2 Roadmap
Destiny 2 1.1.3 – Strikes & Social (February 27)
- Nightfall Scoring & High Score Tracking
- Emblem/Aura Rework
- Fireteam Members on Destination Map
- PC Public Text Chat (Opt in)
- Exotic Repetition Redution
- Compnions Mod/Shader Interactions
- Companion Vendor Viewing
- Nightfall Strike Unique Rewards
Destiny 2 1.1.4 Sandbox & Crucible (March 27)
- Weapons/Ability Sandbox Changes
- Heroic Strike Modifiers
- Iron Bnner 6v6
- Weekly Crucible Playlist Including Mayhem
- Crucible Ammo and Gameplay Tuning
- Nightfall Challenge Cards
- Crucible Quitter Penalties
- Repeat Crucible Map/ Strike Protection
- Exotic Weapon/Armor Sandbox Changes
Destiny 2 1.2.0 – A New Season of Content (May)
- Eater of the Worlds Prestige Mode
- Seasonal Crucible Rankings
- Private Matches
- Vault Space Increase
- Exotic Masterworks
- Seasonal Vendor Progression
- Faction Rallies Improvements
- Mods System Improvements
Bungie is trying its best to make sure Destiny 2 is in the shape in which players want to see it. However, many missed opportunities and shady practices have dented the developer’s reputation. But at least this roadmap shows that the developer is trying to be more transparent about its development decisions and plans for the future.
Destiny 2 is now available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. You can pick up the game from PlayStation Store, Xbox Live Marketplace, and Blizzard App.
What changes and improvements do you have in mind for Destiny 2? Let us know in the comments below.