Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.1.1 has been released and if you were unable to play older DX9 titles with the previous then you should update drivers in order to be able to play them again. There was a huge outrage over this issue and some people even thought that AMD had stopped supporting older titles but that is not the case.
Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.1.1 Released
AMD has been quick to respond to the matter at hand and it is great to know that AMD is looking out for the general consumers and that the company is releasing timely updates to Radeon Software Adrenalin.
Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.1.1 is out now and it fixes the following issues:
- A small number of DirectX9 games may experience crashes or instability.
- Radeon FreeSync enabled system configurations may experience stuttering when using the performance metrics feature in Radeon Overlay.
- Protected video content may intermittently experience a freeze or hang during playback.
- A blank screen may be experienced while playing back videos when using Movies & TV player.
- Starcraft 2 may experience corruption in multi GPU enabled system configurations.
- Bezel compensation controls when creating display groups may be misaligned or have no functionality.
- Blank videos may be experienced when playing back videos in edge browser after the system resumes from sleep.
- Color corruption may intermittently be observed in Radeon overlay with multiple gaming applications and performance metrics running.
- The Radeon WattMan fan slider may intermittently fail to change after loading profiles.
- Enhanced Sync may not enable for game profiles in Radeon Settings when using Vulkan API.
- On multi GPU enabled system configurations Player Unknowns Battlegrounds may experience menu item flickering.
- CLINFO may report incorrect values in multi GPU system configurations.
You can check out more information and download the Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.1.1 drivers here.
Let us know what you think about Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.1.1 and how your experience has been so far with the new drivers.